new review in Dagogo

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
new review in Dagogo
« on: 1 Oct 2012, 08:44 pm »
Dagogo just posted a new review of the Ulysses/BOW system.  I consider this our 'complete' full range system and am happy to see a review of the system as a whole. 

thanks to Constantine and Douglas Schroeder for a very thoughtful review.

btw Douglas did end up buying the review pair for his own refernce system!

http://www.dagogo.com/View-Article.asp?hArticle=1096

audiogoober

Re: new review in Dagogo
« Reply #1 on: 1 Oct 2012, 09:08 pm »
Thanks Lou, and congrats on another fantastic review!  I'm glad I got my order in for a pair of BOW's and am sure they will be sublime with the Ulysses.

Greg

kingdeezie

« Reply #2 on: 1 Oct 2012, 09:19 pm »
Congrats Lou!

Every time I see anything related to the Ulysses speaker, my mind starts contemplating what organs I could possibly live without (read sell) in order to own a pair. They just look so damn beautiful. Given their accolades, I am sure they sound as great as they look. 

david12

« Reply #3 on: 1 Oct 2012, 09:38 pm »
Congrats Lou!

Every time I see anything related to the Ulysses speaker, my mind starts contemplating what organs I could possibly live without (read sell) in order to own a pair. They just look so damn beautiful. Given their accolades, I am sure they sound as great as they look.

God gave you 2 of nearly everything to allow for situations like this. I recomend a kidney, there relatively easy to remove. Perhaps just saving up would be easier.

I had a good listen at RMAF a few years ago and was'nt astonished by the difference with the Ulysses and DA-RMAs. If your room is'nt too large, it is a very good, cheaper option. Mine are a long term fixture.

jriggy

« Reply #4 on: 20 Oct 2012, 11:13 pm »
Excellent review! I love reading reminders why I enjoy my system so much every week!

And look forward to reading his forthcoming "second volume." Anything that inspires a reviewer to write a second chapter, must be good! Sure am glad I already know first hand  :thumb: