Thank you Wayne!

Pacio

Thank you Wayne!
« on: 26 Jul 2007, 07:34 am »
Hello Everyone!
I just purchased an Enthusiast analog modded SB3 from Wayne at Bolder Cables and it's been playing now for a couple of days. If ran into my amp directly, I cannot simply believe the upgrade I get in transparency, detail, bass grip and extension. It's amazing.
I then decided to let my preamp go, simply because I don't need it anymore, my SB3 will be my preamp!
Thank you to Wayne, whose feedback was always prompt and working time for mods was shorter than expected. He also is very flexible when it comes to deal with shipping and handling (I live in Italy, thank you again, Wayne).
This is my two cents.
Cheers,
Marco

Wayne1

Re: Thank you Wayne!
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jul 2007, 02:41 pm »
Marco,

I am glad the SB3 and power supply made it safely to Italy.

If you like the sound now, give a few more weeks. The Sonicap Platinum and Black Gate caps used in the mods do take about a month of 24/7 play to fully open up.

While I have had some problems in the past with FedEx shipments to Europe, they have upgraded their site and things went a bit smoother this time.

I will say that this can be an option for overseas shipping. It does add a bit to the total cost, but it did seem to cut down the time the shipment spends in customs.

Thanks for your order and you comments.