Prayers For A Friend

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Prayers For A Friend
« on: 9 Apr 2009, 02:31 pm »
Dear Friends,

It is with much sadness that I come to you now.  A dear friend and "brother" that many of you here on AC know has recently suffered a tragic personal loss in his family.  For those of similar persuasion, I ask for your prayers for "Jam'n Joe" and family of Jam'n Audio.  I'm sure he would deeply appreciate such and also possibly hearing from as many of you as are motivated to reach out to him at this time.

As many of you know, we here at SP Tech have been struggling with our own issues for some time, but none of it is even remotely comparable to what Joe has recently gone through.  We all tend to get myopic and lose sight of the bigger picture at times.  As we think of Joe, let it remind us of what is really important in life... and in this Easter season, also remember the eternal hope that is available to us all.

God bless you my friends,
-Bob

« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2009, 09:38 pm by SP Pres »

arthurs

Re: Prayers For A Friend
« Reply #1 on: 9 Apr 2009, 02:42 pm »
Joe is as good as they come, as is his family.  A genuine person and a true friend. 

His loss is incomprehensible to me, and my heart is broken for the whole Jurzec family.  Hopefully he knows how many people are holding them in our thoughts, prayers, and hearts and that his family to the south is here for him whenever or wherever he needs us.

ted_b

• Volunteer
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
« Reply #2 on: 9 Apr 2009, 02:45 pm »
I echo Arthur's comments from here.  I sent Joe a email expressing our sympathy and offering thoughts and prayers.  I don't know Joe real well, but any dealings have been both professional and generous.

TomS

« Reply #3 on: 9 Apr 2009, 03:13 pm »
I don't really know Joe, but we'll keep their family in our thoughts and prayers too.  Tom

Eric

« Reply #4 on: 10 Apr 2009, 02:24 pm »
Joe is a great friend of mine, Caren and I have been praying for them