ACI-DIY Closeouts available

Mike Dzurko

• Industry Participant
« on: 5 Feb 2003, 09:11 pm »
Many of you know that ACI officially left the DIY business last July. After doing physical inventory this fall we found we still had quite a few products available and taking up space :)  There are a few kits left and quite an inventory of car audio subs. These subs are extremely good for sealed applications, work well on other boxes as well. They are marked down pretty seriously and we'd consider offers is anyone is interested in some quantity. There are also handfuls of the SV10s, SV12s and SV18s still available.

Check it out at www.subwoofers.cc

mb

ACI on AC?
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2003, 10:51 pm »
Hi Mike,

Any plans to begin an ACI forum here? While ACI would like to see you continue evolving the product line, there's really not enough activity and posts on SMR for me to check the forum there, except very occasionally.

I think I haven't even seen any owner review of the new products (Veritas, Talisman, etc). Very unlike the Sapphire IIIs that I own ;) which had plenty of owner endorsement and useful comments on system matching, sound quality, etc.

mb / singapore

Harry P

Re: ACI on AC?
« Reply #2 on: 6 Feb 2003, 01:50 pm »
Quote from: mb
Hi Mike,

Any plans to begin an ACI forum here? While ACI would like to see you continue evolving the product line, there's really not enough activity and posts on SMR for me to check the forum there, except very occasionally.

I think I haven't even seen any owner review of the new products (Veritas, Talisman, etc). Very unlike the Sapphire IIIs that I own ;) which had plenty of owner endorsement and useful comments on system matching, sound quality, etc.

mb / singapore

I'd second that idea of having an ACI forum here. Much more available than SMR. I have seen some owner comments on the Talismans, Veritas and Essence. They have been VERY good. Kind of hard to find. Maybe with a more visable forum, owners would be more likely to post their views. I just PMed a guy who has the Essence and he was saying even though not yet broken in, is better than the B&W HTM1 he had.

Mike Dzurko

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 6 Feb 2003, 07:53 pm »
Thanks gentlemen! We are considering a forum here at AC. Probably won't happen for a bit, but it is definitely a consideration. I would certainly like ACI to have a forum with very open access and a much wider range of people's input and participation.

MB: There were a few mini-reviews by Talisman owners on the SMR site:
http://forums.smr-forums.com
It is on about the second page, titled "Anybody heard the Talismans"
There have also been quite a few favorable posts made on the Veritas but no detailed reviews. If you do a search on Veritas you'll bring them up.

We've held up on sending new product out for review to allow us time to catch up with production. We're now starting to seriously look over the many review requests that we have.