This is pretty incredible

John Casler

This is pretty incredible
« on: 17 Jul 2012, 08:46 pm »
Not sure if this video should be here or not, but this little girl is spectacular.

Click HERE

MORE
« Last Edit: 17 Jul 2012, 10:11 pm by John Casler »

eclein

• Facilitator
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
Re: This is pretty incredible
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jul 2012, 09:06 pm »
AWESOME this little woman is like Tiger Woods of drums!!! I kid you not, I bet no one reading this has ever seen anything like her...amazing!!!

The first link didn't take me anywhere but the second did for sure...Thanks!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Rclark

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jul 2012, 09:38 pm »
 There was a little girl who drummed in my ex's little sister's jazz band and she could totally jam just like this kid. I have a dvd of them somewhere.

srb

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jul 2012, 09:56 pm »
If you start an an early age and have some talent, there can be a great musical career in front of you.

Sheila Escovedo (Sheila E.) started playing at age 3, and at age 5 played her first "concert" in front of an audience of 3,000.  It doesn't hurt to have an father who is an accomplished drummer/percussionist (Pete Escovedo).

50 years later, she's still going strong!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBVKDmyjhzI&feature=related

Hey Ed, ever done this in stilleto heels?  Wait, on second thought you don't have to answer that!

Steve

John Casler

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jul 2012, 10:12 pm »
AWESOME this little woman is like Tiger Woods of drums!!! I kid you not, I bet no one reading this has ever seen anything like her...amazing!!!

The first link didn't take me anywhere but the second did for sure...Thanks!!!!! :thumb: :thumb:

I think that first link will work now (I hope  :scratch:)  Thanks for letting me know.

rodge827

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jul 2012, 10:39 pm »
 :o WOW!  :o

Thanks John...she is really something special...I loved her big smile at the end  :D

Chris