We're here!

Pez

We're here!
« on: 2 Oct 2009, 06:28 pm »
I've been here since 10. Tyson had some Tyson related issues. I have been wandering around seeing the sights, buying over priced K2HD mastering CD stuff (bought Yim Hok-Man Chinese percussions) and chatting people up. I've seen ScottF and as always we had a great discussion.  We will start coverage shortly! General impressions so far, this is going to be a show to remember! At a cursory glance, I have heard more excellent setups than even mediocre ones.  :thumb:

« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2010, 11:07 pm by Pez »

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Re: We're here!
« Reply #1 on: 2 Oct 2009, 07:06 pm »
Please tell all the AC'er I said "Hello". Be sure to get plenty of pictures!!!

BobM

« Reply #2 on: 2 Oct 2009, 08:41 pm »
And unfortunately the rest of us are at work. Hope you're enjoying yourselves, because we aren't.  :(

Pez

« Reply #3 on: 2 Oct 2009, 08:46 pm »
We've got LOTS of pictures. Unfortunately this show is so big and wifi availability is very limited. We will do our best to post pictures, descriptions, and interviews when we can. We have done 4-5 interviews and have visited several rooms. This has been one helluva show this far!

MaxCast

« Reply #4 on: 2 Oct 2009, 08:48 pm »
And unfortunately the rest of us are at work. Hope you're enjoying yourselves, because we aren't.  :(

I heard that!  Have fun guys.  Post some pics!!

K Shep

« Reply #5 on: 2 Oct 2009, 09:29 pm »
We've got LOTS of pictures. Unfortunately this show is so big and wifi availability is very limited. We will do our best to post pictures, descriptions, and interviews when we can. We have done 4-5 interviews and have visited several rooms. This has been one helluva show this far!

Thank you.  I will live vicariously through you.  Even though you'll probably not read this until later.