Tortuga Passive LDR3.V25 Preamp Awsome sound! SOLD!

Tubeburner

Tortuga Passive LDR3.V25 Preamp Awsome sound! SOLD!
« on: 10 Dec 2018, 07:36 pm »
Selling my Tortuga LDR3.v25 Passive preamp. The preamp works perfectly, has a wonderful sound that beat out several popular preamps including the Conrad Johnson 16LS2 and Melody PB101. Detailed and dynamic and dos not get in the way of the music. The adjustable impedance is a nice option and you can fine tune your sound by matching impedance to your amplifier. I have bi-amped with the Tortuga with great results. There is a learning curve with the remote, but once you understand the functions, the remote is easy. The display can shutoff with time, be shut off completely, dimmed and is a nice feature. There are three inputs and two outputs. Comes with factory power supply and box.

The preamp started out as a kit then in 2017 was sent to Tortuga for the v25 board installation. Morten installed the board and tested the preamp himself. I am the second owner and can provide the upgrade invoice to the buyer.

Shipping will be Priority Mail and cost is $35 insured. If less than that, I will refund the difference. I don’t charge for Paypal.

$SOLD

« Last Edit: 11 Dec 2018, 02:31 pm by Tubeburner »

guf

Re: Tortuga Passive LDR3.V25 Preamp Awsome sound!
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2018, 09:32 pm »
Hey. I’d like to try this. Pm sending...

Tubeburner

Re: Tortuga Passive LDR3.V25 Preamp Awsome sound!
« Reply #2 on: 11 Dec 2018, 04:28 am »
Reply sent :)

Tubeburner

Re: Tortuga Passive LDR3.V25 Preamp Awsome sound! SOLD!
« Reply #3 on: 11 Dec 2018, 02:32 pm »
SOLD :)