Shamrock Audio Home Audition Tour ???

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« on: 27 Jul 2004, 08:34 pm »
I've been enjoying my Keelin speakers now for about four months, one of my better purchases :rock:  !! It fits my audio room to a "T".
    And I know that fellow AC member Merle has been very happy with his Keelin's and also his purchase of the Eilish speakers !! :) [/list:u]
      The thing I can't understand is why others have not tried a pair ? :scratch: I jump at the chance to try new equipement, and the place to do the audition is in your own home and in your own system !!! [/list:u] I know Mike makes some excellent speakers , even one better than the Eilish and Keelin , the Eire. Three excellent sounding speakers.
        So my question for Mike, would you consider a home audition tour for a pair of your speakers ? Your choice of models.[/list:u]
          And a question for the members here, would you like to hear them ? :) [/list:u]
            Just my thoughts....on a rainy, and damp day in NY..... :roll: [/list:u]

Carlman

« Reply #1 on: 27 Jul 2004, 09:48 pm »
Yes, I think this makes a lot of sense.... If the speakers A, aren't available to be heard in shops, and B, aren't well-known, how else will they 'get legs'... ?

TheChairGuy

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jul 2004, 10:04 pm »
I'm in favor of it in spirit,; just too busy to participate until November or so.

Levi

Re: Shamrock Audio Home Audition Tour ???
« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2004, 05:35 am »
Quote from: lonewolfny42
I've been enjoying my Keelin speakers now for about four months, one of my better purchases :rock:  !! It fits my audio room to a "T".
    And I know that fellow AC member Merle has been very happy with his Keelin's and also his purchase of the Eilish speakers !! :) [/list:u]
      The thing I can't understand is why others have not tried a pair ? :scratch: I jump at the chance to try new equipement, and the place to do the audition is in your own home and in your own system !!! [/list:u] I know Mike makes som ...

I auditioned lonewolfny42's Keelin's and really liked its' sonic and build qualities.  It is also good for home theater setup.  See image of the Keelin next to the TV

MaxCast

« Reply #4 on: 28 Jul 2004, 10:41 am »
I'd be up for an audition when they come through the great state of Michigan.