A difficult but necessary decision regarding the VR forum...

Vinnie R.

All,

It has been a pleasure participating and interacting with so many of you here over the past 16+ years, but I have made the difficult decision to move on from running a manufacturer’s forum.

Since transitioning from a direct-sales model to a dealer-distributor sales model over a year ago, we have been busier than ever.  Our dealer network continues to grow in the USA and globally
[https://www.vinnierossi.com/where-to-buy/], and 2020 has already become our most successful year – and it is far from over!  This has been unexpected given the situation with the pandemic and all the cancelled audio shows, so I am extremely grateful for this.  Unfortunately, being so busy with managing current production as well as future product developments around the clock has taken such a considerable amount of my bandwidth and I do not have time to actively participate and maintain my manufacturer’s forum going forward. 

I would like to take a moment to let you all know how much I’ve enjoyed being a part of this online community.  Many of you have played a large role in that with your participation (and special thank you to site owner JohnR who has fostered a positive online community and maintained the back-end of this site for all these years) - I am truly thankful for all of you! 

I am looking forward to seeing new company that is just starting out (as I did in 2004 when I joined AC) quickly take my place in the Industry Circles and enjoying the experience as much as I have over the years!

I also want all of our customers to know that I will always make myself available to answer questions and provide support. The best way to get in touch with me is via email:  vinnie@vinnierossi.com (and if you prefer to speak over the phone, please email me and let me know your number and a good time to call).  I try my very best to return emails in 24-48 hours.

I hope to see many of you at various the audio shows in the not-too-distant future (and here is to wishing that it will be safe to open them again in 2021!)

Best wishes and happy listening, always!

Vinnie

matthewpartrick

• vinnierossiforum.com
    • The Clueless Audiophile
I can understand given how busy you are!  Will the forum still be open/available to us?

VinceT

For what it's worth, I learned about your products by visiting Audio Circle.

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
I can understand given how busy you are!  Will the forum still be open/available to us?

He can make it a “Child Board” should he choose.

Best,
Anand.

Pez

Re: A difficult but necessary decision regarding the VR forum...
« Reply #4 on: 10 Sep 2020, 12:46 am »
Nope, I won’t allow it...  :P

Vinnie,
Watching your forum and products improve all these years has been inspiring to say the least. I’m really happy for your success. I hope to emulate your attention to detail and great client service skills.  :thumb:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #5 on: 10 Sep 2020, 02:45 am »
Good for you Vinine.  Its a good problem to have. 2020 has been my best year as well. I wish you luck and as you said, maybe well run into each other at an upcoming show. 

Rocket

« Reply #6 on: 10 Sep 2020, 11:57 am »
Hey Vinnie,

Sorry to hear that your leaving audio circle. Your a class act and I wish you all the best.

Cheers Rod Gittos

mcanaday

« Reply #7 on: 10 Sep 2020, 12:59 pm »
Go get 'em, Vinnie!  We'll be rooting for you!

Margot

matthewpartrick

• vinnierossiforum.com
    • The Clueless Audiophile
« Reply #8 on: 11 Sep 2020, 01:55 am »
He can make it a “Child Board” should he choose.

Best,
Anand.

Vinnie, one vote for child board!  The DHT info alone is worthwhile.  If I have to I could copy the pages but to keep them alive would be invaluable. Food for thought!  :)

Vinnie R.

« Reply #9 on: 11 Sep 2020, 03:16 am »
Thanks for all your comments and well wishes, everyone!

Vinnie, one vote for child board!  The DHT info alone is worthwhile.  If I have to I could copy the pages but to keep them alive would be invaluable. Food for thought!  :)

I am looking to have the VR for archived, so all the topics and posts will not be lost.  But it would not be a child board that remains active.

Best regards,

Vinnie