A scam?

catastrofe

• "That's what credit cards are for. . ."
Re: A scam?
« Reply #20 on: 5 Aug 2011, 11:23 pm »
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?  Maybe he's not the original owner.  Maybe he has financial issues.  While I certainly follow the premise of "if it's too good to be true it probably is", it's blatantly unfair to speculate in an open forum.

I happen to be within driving distance....too bad I'm not in the market for amplification.

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
« Reply #21 on: 5 Aug 2011, 11:47 pm »
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? 

I think AV123 took care of THAT assumption!    :nono: :lol:

bladesmith

• water quenching steel since 2001....
    • palmer knives
« Reply #22 on: 6 Aug 2011, 12:12 am »
What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?  Maybe he's not the original owner.  Maybe he has financial issues.  While I certainly follow the premise of "if it's too good to be true it probably is", it's blatantly unfair to speculate in an open forum.

X2...

SoundGame

« Reply #23 on: 6 Aug 2011, 08:52 pm »
They are still not sold - figure that.  Hmmm - very odd, I must say.

vegasdave

• My online rock magazine-Crypt Magazine
« Reply #24 on: 6 Aug 2011, 09:17 pm »

I happen to be within driving distance....too bad I'm not in the market for amplification.

Well, I'm not saying he is in fact running a scam. I don't know for sure, of course. That's why I posted "A scam?" in the subject. It's that question mark that makes the difference. So, it's possible, but not for sure.

Phil A