Part Time Audiophile: The Best Cables | Buyers Guide Summer 2021

Triode Pete

I'd like to thank the Editorial Staff at Part Time Audiophile for naming Triode Wire Labs one of the BEST Cable Looms!

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2021/05/16/the-best-cables-power-grounding-and-racks-buyers-guide-summer-2021/

The Best Cables, Power, Grounding and Racks | Buyers Guide Summer 2021

Cable Looms

[Editor’s note: Welcome to the Part-Time Audiophile Buyers Guide for 2021! These are the best cables, power products, grounding products and racks that we, the PTA team, have used. We’re pushing forward the idea of a cable “loom”–an entire complement of one brand of high-end audio cables, enough to wire an audio system–as the easiest way to determine differences between cables. These are the cable looms we have used in our systems and recommend to our readers.]

Triode Wire Labs ($399-$1,399 USD)
Again, if you’ve been in one of those amazing Volti Audio and BorderPatrol rooms at the high end audio shows, that magical combo is hooked up with Triode Wire Labs. Great cables and fabulously underpriced, too. We’ve just completed a loom review here.

Thanks again,
Pete

ACHiPo

Congratulations PETE!

dpatters

:thumb: Way to go Pete!

Don P.

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
Well done, Pete.  I've tried to place your power cables at every crucial point in my system.   :thumb:

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
   You Da Man, congrats.

charles

GregC

I can testify to the performance of Pete's cables as a loom in my system.  Congrats Pete!

Triode Pete

:thumb: Way to go Pete!

Don P.
Well done, Pete.  I've tried to place your power cables at every crucial point in my system.   :thumb:
   You Da Man, congrats.

charles
I can testify to the performance of Pete's cables as a loom in my system.  Congrats Pete!
Congratulations PETE!

Thanks, guys! I appreciate your kind sentiments!

Cheers,
Pete