Netflix: What to watch?

WGH

Re: Netflix: What to watch?
« Reply #400 on: 21 May 2018, 05:47 pm »
Cargo is a entertaining watch. The film stars Martin Freeman, a versatile actor seen in The Hobbit Trilogy as Bilbo, Dr. Watson in Sherlock, the latest Black Panther movie and much, much more. Cargo is a suspenseful zombie movie that is written and directed by Yolanda Ramke and takes place in Australia. Better than a "B" zombie movie so I give it an A-.

TrungT

« Reply #401 on: 5 Jun 2018, 01:11 am »
The Departed.
 :thumb:
Ending..... WOW

stlrman

« Reply #402 on: 20 Aug 2018, 12:05 pm »
If you need a laugh and we all need to laugh!!!, The new comedy special called  Demertri Martin Live is freakin brilliant!!! My wife was hollering and near tears . This guy is brilliant!!! :thumb:

sounddog

« Reply #403 on: 20 Aug 2018, 08:14 pm »
I highly recommend La Mante ('the mantis"), a French miniseries about an imprisoned serial killer (played extremely well by Carole Bouquet, whom I believe was once a Bond girl), who is asked to help the police catch her copycat killer. The series, which is dark and complex, takes some very interesting turns. One of the best things we've seen on Netflix.

Jeff

• Industry Contributor
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #404 on: 24 Sep 2018, 05:30 am »
The Departed.
 :thumb:
Ending..... WOW

Did you get a chance to see nightcrawler?

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #405 on: 27 Sep 2018, 06:38 am »
BoJack Horseman is back, and against all odds it's even better than before! :thumb:  Do not miss it, one of the best things on TV in the last decade.

Tomy2Tone

« Reply #406 on: 3 Oct 2018, 01:09 am »
Norsemen

Has anybody seen this? The second season is available now and I just saw the first episode of season one. Caught me off guard.

nature boy

« Reply #407 on: 19 Oct 2018, 09:32 am »
The Haunting of Hill House was incredible.  A must watch.  Really intense and scary.

NB

BobM

« Reply #408 on: 21 Oct 2018, 11:44 pm »
The Haunting of Hill House was incredible.  A must watch.  Really intense and scary.

NB

Halfway through it and totally agree.

Tomy2Tone

« Reply #409 on: 22 Oct 2018, 02:31 am »

NB

Wow, I was surprised at this. If I was “afraid” of something it was that this was going to end up being stupid like this genre can be a lot of the time. I kept waiting for that turning point for it to get goofy or ridiculous but it never did and thought the ending was well done.

nature boy

« Reply #410 on: 26 Oct 2018, 03:34 pm »
Here is another Netflix gem, Bodyguard.  Gripping British political/cop thriller.  Plenty of twists and turns. Wow, it was so well done.

NB

Mr P

« Reply #411 on: 16 Nov 2018, 10:59 am »
Here is another Netflix gem, Bodyguard.  Gripping British political/cop thriller.  Plenty of twists and turns. Wow, it was so well done.

NB

Another thumbs up for Bodyguard.  The wife and I really enjoyed it. 

nature boy

« Reply #412 on: 19 Nov 2018, 10:26 am »
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs by the Coen Brothers.  Wonderful stories, very funny, and great cinematography.

NB

nature boy

« Reply #413 on: 23 Jan 2019, 11:39 am »
Don't waste your time with IO. Awful acting, poor plot, and a waste of time. Sex Education however is a hysterically funny romp through the teenage years. Well written and acted.

NB

chip

« Reply #414 on: 29 Jan 2019, 11:50 pm »
Another thumbs up for Bodyguard.  The wife and I really enjoyed it.

Same here ...just finished it yesterday.

nature boy

« Reply #415 on: 23 Feb 2019, 07:24 pm »
Watching Kingdom now. Intense.

NB

weatherman1

« Reply #416 on: 24 Feb 2019, 01:45 am »
Black Sea was a pleasant surprise with interesting plot twists and good acting.  Starts slow and the Brit accents are thick but the story moves along but doesn't have a Hollywood script ending.

JohnR

« Reply #417 on: 8 Mar 2019, 02:23 pm »
I'm not into custom cars but nonetheless I enjoyed watching Car Masters. Not sure exactly how much of it is "real" but it was still interesting to watch.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8893550/

chip

« Reply #418 on: 8 Mar 2019, 03:31 pm »
Car masters was good. If you want to check out another interesting one watch - Fastest Car (Sleeper cars vs exotic supercars).

mick wolfe

« Reply #419 on: 8 Mar 2019, 09:34 pm »
Just finished The Assassination Of Gianni Versace. I thought it was excellent.