Pictures of Salk speakers being built?

billmcc

Pictures of Salk speakers being built?
« on: 17 Jun 2010, 02:34 am »
I am waiting for my STs to be built so I am reading everything and anything about Jim's speakers. I recall looking at a series of pictures awhile back showing Salk speakers being built from start to finish. Are those pictures still available to view and if they are where would I find them? Thanks :)!

Bill

mark funk

Re: Pictures of Salk speakers being built?
« Reply #1 on: 17 Jun 2010, 10:01 am »
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=80679.0

:smoke:

billmcc

« Reply #2 on: 17 Jun 2010, 01:23 pm »
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=80679.0

Mark,

Thanks for posting the link :). Unfortunately the link will not open as it shows it is no longer available.

Bill

jsalk

« Reply #3 on: 17 Jun 2010, 01:30 pm »
Mark,

Thanks for posting the link :). Unfortunately the link will not open as it shows it is no longer available.

Bill

Bill -

We removed that web page because it no longer represents the way we build cabinets.  When we get situated in our new shop (hopefully over the next month or so), we will take some new pictures and work up a new web page.

- Jim

randybessinger

« Reply #4 on: 17 Jun 2010, 02:41 pm »
Bill -

We removed that web page because it no longer represents the way we build cabinets.  When we get situated in our new shop (hopefully over the next month or so), we will take some new pictures and work up a new web page.

- Jim

Jim,

Same building or a new location?

jsalk

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jun 2010, 02:44 pm »
Jim,

Same building or a new location?

Same building.  We now have three suites on the 4th floor and will be taking over one entire half of the 2nd floor - twice the space.  Should be a lot more efficient and we'll have room for a host of new machines we've purchased (which have been sitting in storage for the last few months waiting for the space to be finished).

- Jim

Nuance

« Reply #6 on: 17 Jun 2010, 05:22 pm »
That is very good news, Jim.  I wish you the best in the move process and look forward to seeing pictures of the new space.

billmcc

« Reply #7 on: 17 Jun 2010, 09:35 pm »
Bill -

- Jim

Jim,

I understand. I will look forward to some pictures of the building process of your speakers. Maybe my STs will be used as models :D. Good luck with the move.

Bill