My Granddaughter and I are at...

JCarney

Re: My Granddaughter and I are at...
« Reply #20 on: 1 Aug 2022, 07:46 pm »
The road trip is officially over, we are home. The last pic from Green Bay with her holding the flowers she just bought from 2 equally cute girls working with Mom at a farmers market. Also the last pic from the road, her practicing her piano so she did not get too rusty from not playing for 2 weeks. I'm tired, glad to be home, but damn sad it's over.

JCarney

toocool4

« Reply #21 on: 1 Aug 2022, 08:04 pm »
Cool road trip, looks like you both had fun. Bet she learned a ton from it  :thumb:

JCarney

« Reply #22 on: 1 Aug 2022, 10:40 pm »
We did have fun toocool, we did. It's always interesting what sticks in her little brain. I know I'm usually surprised. She's spending one last night with Pompa, and home tomorrow noonish.

JCarney

JCarney

« Reply #23 on: 5 Oct 2022, 04:48 pm »
This tread started as a build thread, and then morphed into a road trip thread. I'm bringing it back to the build. The cabinets are finished and primed. The first coat of color is being applied now. You guys are going to love this color.  :lol:

JCarney

JCarney

« Reply #24 on: 23 Oct 2022, 03:01 am »
I just had to share this, my Daughter just sent it. The first cabinet has been decorated and it should not be to much longer before we load the drivers and other last bits.

JCarney

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #25 on: 23 Oct 2022, 03:44 am »
 :popcorn:

I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread. Her speakers are unique and amazing, and she'll love and care for them because she made them herself...with a bit of help:thumb: Someday, when I'm a granpa, I hope I can work on a similar project with my grandchild. Thank you for sharing!

Michael

JCarney

« Reply #26 on: 23 Oct 2022, 12:24 pm »
Thank You Michael for the kind words, and it has been my pleasure to share the builds. I'm glad it can bring a smile to your face.

Jody

JCarney

« Reply #27 on: 17 Nov 2022, 10:12 pm »
Finally! They are done! YAY!!  :rotflmao: Here she is with the completed speakers playing, actually playing some music. WooHoo!

JCarney

dflee

« Reply #28 on: 17 Nov 2022, 10:34 pm »
That "ya, I made these" look on her face is awesome.
Lonewolf couldn't have stood there better.
There's an idea. You can take pics of her standing next to speakers she listens to.

Don

JCarney

« Reply #29 on: 17 Nov 2022, 11:28 pm »
I did not notice the look.  :lol:  She was dancing around with a big smile when music came out of them, jammin to some "The Who".

JCarney

P.S.
I miss Wolfy. It would be awesome for them to pose together with one of her creations.

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #30 on: 21 Nov 2022, 11:19 am »
One of the best threads ever on AC.  My grandson just turned five so I'll wait a few years before attempting anything like this with him.

JCarney

« Reply #31 on: 21 Nov 2022, 03:31 pm »
Thank You Letitroll, I am honored you feel that way. I look forward to seeing a thread with you and your Grandson creating something special.

JCarney