Jena Labs "The One" Power Conditioning Cord

earlmarc

« on: 15 Jan 2006, 11:13 pm »
Jena Labs has recently released "The One" power conditioning cord. Similar in design to the Foundation Research LC-1/LC-2. SAS Audio Labs carry this product, and I'll be auditioning it soon. Steve raves about the performance of these conditioners. I can't wait. Stay Tuned.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2006, 12:04 am »
Do I need a second mortgage to buy it?

I know most of the Jena Labs gear is "pricey".

George

earlmarc

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2006, 12:16 am »
I don't think so, Zybar. Its priced at $999, about the same as the Foundation Research LC-2. I agree that Jena Labs products are quite pricey, but if her product here betters the Foundation Research, it would warrant its price. Jena's power cord alone is very close to the price of the "One", and if you consider this, it has good value and happens to be one of Jena's hot sellers.

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jan 2006, 12:19 am »
Quote from: earlmarc
I don't think so, Zybar. Its priced at $999, about the same as the Foundation Research LC-2. I agree that Jena Labs products are quite pricey, but if her product here betters the Foundation Research, it would warrant its price. Jena's power cord alone is very close to the price of the "One", and if you consider this, it has good value and happens to be one of Jena's hot sellers.

Cool!

Keep us posted on your findings.

George