ModWright is Open for Business!

modwright

ModWright is Open for Business!
« on: 26 Mar 2020, 12:26 am »
I just wanted to take the time to reassure everyone that we are very much open for business. We have made necessary changes in how we operate to insure the safety of all of our employees and be in full compliance with all regulations.

I hope that this finds you all safe and well. If you are home, I hope that you are enjoying your audio systems and taking the time to enjoy the music!

We are filling backorders for the KWH 225i Hybrid Integrated amp, which continues to be very well received!

We are also building PH 9.0 tube phono stages as fast as we can to keep up with current demand!

Please take care of yourselves and be safe and well in this time.

This too will pass and we continue to offer our high standard of product and service, as we have since 2000.

Sincerely,

Dan Wright
President, ModWright Instruments Inc.

HT cOz

Re: ModWright is Open for Business!
« Reply #1 on: 30 Mar 2020, 08:54 pm »
Dan,

This is great news coming from Modwright.  I’m curious if an older unit needs repair, would now be a good time?  I own a Modwright Transporter and sometimes wonder if it couldn’t use a tune up/check out. 

Kind regards,
Robert

modwright

« Reply #2 on: 30 Mar 2020, 11:03 pm »
Hi, to be honest, we are SLAMMED at the moment and have a skeleton crew working as hard as we can, at the shop itself. Other employees are working from home and we have back-orders to fill. We can certainly service the Transporter, but it might take a while right now.

Thanks,

Dan

SinnerSaint

« Reply #3 on: 31 May 2021, 09:53 pm »
Great to hear you're all doing well!!

Any reviews for the Ambrose One?

Congratulations on the new preamp; an aesthetic departure for sure, though appreciate the Retro look.