We are done

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
We are done
« on: 16 Jan 2010, 06:46 pm »
The past few years we have been working on the R&D of several new products. Our goal was to have our complete line ready and established by the end of 2009. We are now there and our product line is established.

Our line consist of the Basis preamplifiers, the Perfetto preamplifier, Bella 88 and Estremo 88 single ended amplifiers, Bella SE10 single ended amplifier, PhonoMax phone stage and our cable lines that are continuing to do very well.

We will also continue with the modification services Response Audio has been known for since the mid 90's.

Our website has been reworked (read: cleaned up) to reflect the new direction.
 www.responseaudio.com

Now we can sit back from the design table and concentrate on the production of these products and our modification services without having to worry about further design work for Response Audio products. At least for now.

The only product not listed that will possibly be re-introduced sometime this year is our SG Series interconnect cables.

So there you have it. The stability of our line now begins. No more changes or new introductions for a while.

I want to thank everyone for their continued support throughout the years. Here's look at another 15 years of providing our customers and friends with musical bliss.

Pez

Re: We are done
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2010, 07:03 pm »
Bill,
It looks wonderful! Question, is the Bella 88 a Single ended Triode or Single Ended Pentode? Based on the info on the site I would assume SEP.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2010, 07:05 pm »
Thank your for the comments Pez,
 Yes, the Bella 88 and Estremo use 6550/KT88 tube types wired in triode. The Bella SE10 uses 6L6 tubes.

Pez

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jan 2010, 07:16 pm »
That's an impressive amount of power to squeeze out of a KT88 in triode. :o Looks like one heckuva input stage and very well built power supply. I like the use of a transformer choke and tube rectification. This is a HOT amp. Now which to sell first to afford it, my car or rent out a room in my house.  :scratch:  :green:

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 16 Jan 2010, 07:35 pm »
Correction! my apologies. The proper response should have been

Yes, the Bella 88 and Estremo use 6550/KT88 tube types wired in pentode. The Bella SE10 uses 6L6 tubes.