Midewst Audio Fest

jackman

Midewst Audio Fest
« on: 10 Jan 2003, 04:08 pm »
Lou,
What are your plans for the MAF?  I don't want to pry, but do you have any new products or product concepts that you are planning on showing at the MWAF?  Anything new in single driver land?   :)

Everyone who sees the little Omegas at my house marvles at the workmanship.  They all say the veneers are too perfect to be assembled by human hands.  It was shocking to hear that you do them all by hand.  Very impressive!

Jackman

Louis O

Midewst Audio Fest
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2003, 02:24 pm »
Hi Jackman,

Looks like I'm bringing the TS1,2,3 TheTS1 Grande Moray James edition, and the new TS2 Grande. Also a minimonitor using a 5.25" Supravox driver. In the works and might make the show are a Floorstander version of the TS1, a TS3 line array (98dB), dipole TS3, 10" 2-way with a 3" full range from 800Hz up. I will bring the Skylan Stands and Rack, Opera Audio Amps and Moray James cryo cables.
I'll update the progress on the new additions.

Thank you very much for the compliments. All the veneers and laminates are laid by hand using old fashioned clamps and cauls and white PVA. Takes longer but comes out better. I will be adding some new laminates soon, possibly metal. Thanks again and I'm very happy everyone likes the looks of the speakers

Many Thanks,
Louis

Bwanagreg

Midewst Audio Fest
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2003, 03:03 pm »
Geez Louis, don't you have anything else?  :lol:

Any chance of bringing the new larger sub?

You must know by now we want it all!!

Louis O

Midewst Audio Fest
« Reply #3 on: 12 Jan 2003, 03:07 pm »
Hi Greg,

I forgot to mention the subs. I will be bringing the TS3 Minimax which includes the 8" powered sub and also the 10" Powered sub. I would like to post pics as soon as new models are ready and I ordered some stands and a rack from Noel at Skylan Stands. When I get them I will post pics.

I'm sure I'll cook up something else before the show.  :D

Thanks,
Louis

Louis O

Midewst Audio Fest
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jan 2003, 03:10 pm »
Everything is all set up and official. I will be in one of the jacuzzi rooms as they put it.   :mrgreen:

These rooms are a bit smaller than the others, but the speakers should be better suited in this room.

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Thanks again,
Louis