What Happened to the Audiogon Coverage?

dave slagle

• Industry Participant
What Happened to the Audiogon Coverage?
« on: 29 Jun 2010, 03:19 am »
Albert porter took lots of pictures and it was there for a moment and now it seems to be a lost link.  Same goes for the AKfest 2010 coverage.

dave

decal

Re: What Happened to the Audiogon Coverage?
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jun 2010, 09:01 pm »
You might get some responses if you asked this on the Audiogon site.Just a thought.

dave slagle

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 1 Jul 2010, 04:44 am »
Since 100% of the people here know what LSAF is and a fraction of the audiogon crowd are aware of it, this seems like a perfect place to vent.

dave

MaxCast

« Reply #3 on: 1 Jul 2010, 11:47 am »
a good place to vent...and a good place for LSAF to tell the press people and rogue reporters to post in the LSAF circle.  :D

ecir38

« Reply #4 on: 6 Jul 2010, 12:16 pm »

Don_S

« Reply #5 on: 6 Jul 2010, 02:36 pm »
Too bad the exhibitors (at least the ones I looked at on the Audiogon website) did not visit Audiogon and post information about their equipment.  A picture may be worth 10,000 words but pictures don't always provide brand names, model numbers, and prices.

Danny Richie

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.gr-research.com
« Reply #6 on: 6 Jul 2010, 03:11 pm »
Too bad the exhibitors (at least the ones I looked at on the Audiogon website) did not visit Audiogon and post information about their equipment.  A picture may be worth 10,000 words but pictures don't always provide brand names, model numbers, and prices.

I hadn't noticed that. When I get a little bit of time, then I'll try to drop in over there and do that.

LSAF was a really good show for us and I would do it again for sure.