Black Friday Deal Audeze LCD i4 B- Stock for 60% off

A_shah

Just picked up a Audeze LCD i4 B- stock yesterday, 60%  off  it's retail , missed the deal last year So I picked it up this year ! should be coming in soon . Some claim that it has the same signature as the Audeze Isine 20 which I own  ! it is among the best IEM I have heard , perhaps that is why Audeze stopped production of the I sine 20 so as to not to compete with its top of the line IEM ?   :thumb: :popcorn:

Asghar
rest of the head phone gear
QuickSilver Tube HP
Gungnir DAC
Mojo DAc/Amp
Audeze Deckard DAC/Amp
LCD -X for reference listening

brooklyn

Re: Black Friday Deal Audeze LCD i4 B- Stock for 60% off
« Reply #1 on: 28 Nov 2019, 09:45 pm »
Hi Ashah, that's a really nice system you got there.

Happy Thanksgiving and congratulations on your new purchase..

Jerry

A_shah

« Reply #2 on: 28 Nov 2019, 10:43 pm »
Hi Ashah, that's a really nice system you got there.

Happy Thanksgiving and congratulations on your new purchase..

Jerry

Jerry
thank you Have a Happy Thanksgiving   :D

stlrman

« Reply #3 on: 13 Dec 2019, 06:39 pm »
How do you like the i4’s ??

A_shah

« Reply #4 on: 14 Dec 2019, 07:44 am »
How do you like the i4’s ??

LCDi4 , How do I explain , let me try    LCD i4 is not like any other IEM  I own or have listened to it sounds like a full blown headphone with Bass,  clear crystal sound the high's and the  low are just all there and not in your face  I do own a LCD -X which is my reference class listening headphones but the LCD i4 beats it !  Very happy with the purchase even the silver plated cable that comes with it  is excellent ! it beat the solid silver 4N Lavricable from Latvia  I am using with the Isine 20 the unit also came with a high quality Blue tooth cable that sounds pretty good as well as a Iphone cipher cable that one can  use to tune in the frequency response on the LCD I4 or the Isine 20  :thumb:
Asghar