SouthWest Audio Fest March 15-17,2024 in Dallas TX USA

Norman Tracy

• Restricted
    • Audio Crafters Guild
Lou Hinkley of Pacific Audio Fest, in collaboration with Gary Gill of Capital Audiofest, are hosting SouthWest Audio Fest (www.southwestaudiofest.com) on March 15-17,2024 in Dallas Texas.  Venue is the Anatole/Hilton 2201 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207.

Last year when Lou and Gary announced adding a Dallas show there were questions if it would gain traction. With the exhibitors list published (https://www.southwestaudiofest.com/2024southwestaudiofestshowguide) containing 50+ companies that will exhibit at the inaugural SWAF traction has been found. It appears systems and equipment to be displayed spans from high value to cost no object statement systems.

mtrot

Re: SouthWest Audio Fest March 15-17,2024 in Dallas TX USA
« Reply #1 on: 30 Mar 2024, 08:58 pm »
Yes, I thought SWAF was a decent inaugural event. As to the venue, next to the Rocky Mountain Gaylord where the now defunct Rocky Mountain Audio Fest was briefly held, the Anatole is the nicest audio show venue I've seen, including the Renaissance in Chicago. The rooms at the Anatole must be decent for audio because so many systems sounded really good, better than I've experienced at other hotel venues.

It was good catching up with you again and I'll likely see you at the Lone Star Audio Fest in June.  One thing I do hope for next year is for more of the main line manufacturers to show up, such as Polk, Focal, Revel, Sonus Faber, Martin Logan, Dali, Paradigm, as well as others.