Dallas Audio Club meeting Thursday, November 11, 2004

3moons

Greetings, I will be hosting the next meeting on Thursday evening from 6:00 P.M. until around 10 P.M. Food will be softdrinks, pizza,
Subway sandwiches, including vegetarian and maybe more. BYOB. For your listening enjoyment, there will be two rooms set up. I started this "club" in July because of a hunger to find and share new, GOOD, music. The main goal of the club then is to share our favorite music with other audio dudes and dudettes. So bring a few of your favorite CDs, vinyl or SACDs. My systems are vacuum tube based with Snell C/V speakers in one room and JM Lab in the other. Some have said they may bring gear or speakers, which is fine but my main goal, at least when I host, is music and socializing. Directions to my house are below. Written directions and through a tiny url link to a Yahoo map. Also a link to my Dallas Audio Club Yahoo group. There we have stored photos of our previous meetings. Hope to see you Thursday. jim...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dallasaudioclub/
2107 Scarlet Oak Dr
Richardson,Texas
Verbal directions from Dallas are... go north on 75 and take the Belt Line exit in Richardson and turn right (east) on Belt Line or Main St (they are
the same street) At that corner it is less than four miles, traveling
east, to Jupiter Road. You turn left (north) on Jupiter and go about
100 yards just over a bridge to the first left which is Ponderosa.
On Ponderosa you turn immediately right on the first street,
Mistletoe. Going north on Mistletoe, you will turn left on Scarlet
Oak and I'm the third house on the right.

http://tinyurl.com/3kp9y

playntheblues

• D-Sonic, Mola Mola TamBagui, Tekton DISE
Dallas Audio Club meeting Thursday, November 11, 2004
« Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2004, 01:45 am »
Jim it was very nice to meet you over at Garys and thank you for the invite.  However Thursday is a school (work) night and I won't be able to make it.  All the best,  Guy