New to OB, new to the Circle

Tccaux

New to OB, new to the Circle
« on: 8 Aug 2021, 06:11 pm »
Hey to all, looks like I've gotten bitten with the OB bug.  Seems I've been stuck in ancient times and ready to explore new horizons.  I actually went to GR- Research the other day and heard the NX Extremes in Danny's listening room. Now I'm seriously considering the M3 Sapphires.  So, how long does it actually get a pair once you've ordered???  Look forward to all your help and experience.  Best from Texas!

Mr. Big

Re: New to OB, new to the Circle
« Reply #1 on: 8 Aug 2021, 11:11 pm »
Call Claton at Spatial Audio. He can give you the back order time frame. Well worth any wait time.

franSSS

« Reply #2 on: 9 Aug 2021, 09:20 am »
Might depend on the model you are keen on.

Tccaux

« Reply #3 on: 15 Aug 2021, 02:40 am »
Spoke with Clayton and a current new order would be mid September-ish for some Sapphires. He’s helping me line up some listening with an owner in the area. Very informative snd helpful.

franSSS

« Reply #4 on: 15 Aug 2021, 09:07 am »
Spoke with Clayton and a current new order would be mid September-ish for some Sapphires. He’s helping me line up some listening with an owner in the area. Very informative snd helpful.

Very kind of him! yep i too found him most accommodating and helpful. Now how much better would the world be if all people were accommodating and helpful?