Evoke Loudspeakers Launches New Planar Speaker

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
Re: Evoke Loudspeakers Launches New Planar Speaker
« Reply #40 on: 4 Jun 2016, 12:46 pm »
Before you read my feedback on Evoke, and for those who are not familiar with my posting (for the past 10 years since NuForce days), I want you to know that I rarely compliment another manufacturer's product. I have never met Mark 2 days ago at T.H.E. show, also didn't realise that he has been raving about NuPrime's amp here.
There are two things that impressed me.
1. Mark is a genuinely nice guy. That might not be important to everyone who they buy it from, but it is important to me.
2. Evoke Eddie is extremely coherent and everything just sounded right.

Evoke

• Industry Participant
    • EVOKE Planar Loudspeakers
Re: Evoke Loudspeakers Launches New Planar Speaker
« Reply #41 on: 7 Jun 2016, 08:54 pm »
Before you read my feedback on Evoke, and for those who are not familiar with my posting (for the past 10 years since NuForce days), I want you to know that I rarely compliment another manufacturer's product. I have never met Mark 2 days ago at T.H.E. show, also didn't realise that he has been raving about NuPrime's amp here.
There are two things that impressed me.
1. Mark is a genuinely nice guy. That might not be important to everyone who they buy it from, but it is important to me.
2. Evoke Eddie is extremely coherent and everything just sounded right.

Rustydoglim -

I really appreciate your very kind words. Personally, I think it is important to do ones' best to be real and authentic. I feel EDDIE and our future products will be very good. That said... At EVOKE we want people to know that we truly care. Integrity is everything to me.

BTW - your second point makes me very happy as this was my supreme goal  :thumb:

Mark