E-200S

anicca

E-200S
« on: 19 Oct 2020, 03:27 am »
Hey Dusty,  just noticed on your web site that you don't have the E-200S amp listed anymore.  Are you planning on replacing it with another amp?  Perhaps an updated version or maybe a new amp with a different class D module?  Any plans on using the purifi modules down the road?  Just curious.  I have the D-200 and am very pleased with it.

anicca

Re: E-200S
« Reply #1 on: 19 Oct 2020, 03:31 am »
Sorry Dusty I meant to say I have the E-200S and really like it. 

CIAudio

« Reply #2 on: 19 Oct 2020, 02:24 pm »
Hey Dusty,  just noticed on your web site that you don't have the E-200S amp listed anymore.  Are you planning on replacing it with another amp?  Perhaps an updated version or maybe a new amp with a different class D module?  Any plans on using the purifi modules down the road?  Just curious.  I have the D-200 and am very pleased with it.

The E•200S is a great amplifier but we’ve gone with a smaller form factor.
A new monoblock design is in the works with more power and industry-leading performance.
We’re awaiting a new version of the Purifi module and developing the input stage now.
We’re just finishing up the a3 loudspeaker, then the new mono’s and a7 reference floor-standing loudspeaker.
Stay tuned!

anicca

« Reply #3 on: 19 Oct 2020, 05:09 pm »
A new monoblock design is in the works with more power and industry-leading performance.
We’re awaiting a new version of the Purifi module and developing the input stage now.
We’re just finishing up the a3 loudspeaker, then the new mono’s and a7 reference floor-standing loudspeaker.
Stay tuned!

Much appreciated Dusty.  You have a full plate that's for sure.  Look forward to the new products.

Nordkapp

« Reply #4 on: 7 Dec 2020, 12:26 pm »
Stay tuned!
Really intrigued by this new amp Dusty. Just curious when they might be ready? Not that I don't love the D200, but you know.........

CIAudio

« Reply #5 on: 7 Dec 2020, 02:37 pm »
Really intrigued by this new amp Dusty. Just curious when they might be ready? Not that I don't love the D200, but you know.........

It will be awhile as the new Purifi modules have been delayed.
I blew up the original demo board, so have set it aside until the new version arrives.
My best guess is availability around mid 2021.