CIAudio is moving!

CIAudio

CIAudio is moving!
« on: 5 Apr 2007, 05:52 am »
We are finally moving to a new building!

The new facility will accommodate everything under one roof...R&D, product production/testing, warehouse, shipping, and even a demo room!  :D

Locals to the Santa Barbara to LA area will be able to arrange private auditions (by appointment).
All CIAudio products will be on display, as well as many models of Von Schweikert loudspeakers, VPI tables/record cleaning machines, Harmonic Tech cables, Oppo digital, and much more.

The move is a big undertaking, but will be worth it in the end.
We hope to have production up and running by the end of next week, and the sound room completed before the end of the month. Please be patient if you don't reach us by phone, ALL phone and email messages will be answered daily while the move is taking place. Our contact and shipping info remains the same (at least for the time-being).

socrates63

Re: CIAudio is moving!
« Reply #1 on: 6 Apr 2007, 04:37 am »
Dusty, congratulations on the move. Wishing you much more future success.

BTW, the big box with the VDA•2, VHP•2 and VAC•1 arrived the other day. I'm glad I was able to order before you shut down for the big move.

Young

CSI

« Reply #2 on: 6 Apr 2007, 03:45 pm »
Dusty,
Congratulations on growing your company to the size where a move is required! I see you have added Oppo Digital to your mix. Would you comment on how these DVD players sound as CD transports? I have been using my venerable Sony 9000ES for this purpose but always have my eye out for something that might make a particularly sweet combo with my VDA.2. Also appreciate feedback from any forum members who may have done some experimenting with the VDA.2 and different transports.

Thanks,
Bill

CIAudio

« Reply #3 on: 6 Apr 2007, 05:51 pm »
Congratulations on growing your company to the size where a move is required! I see you have added Oppo Digital to your mix. Would you comment on how these DVD players sound as CD transports? I have been using my venerable Sony 9000ES for this purpose but always have my eye out for something that might make a particularly sweet combo with my VDA.2. Also appreciate feedback from any forum members who may have done some experimenting with the VDA.2 and different transports.

The Oppo's are great budget players. We originally got one for use in our HT system for it's video performance, but they also work well as a transport. Prior I was using a Sony DVP-NS3100ES as a transport but I think the Oppo is at least as good, maybe better.

Harmon

« Reply #4 on: 6 Apr 2007, 08:58 pm »
Hi Dusty, Good Luck on the move. Do you have any recommendations on a DAC?  Thanks

CIAudio

« Reply #5 on: 6 Apr 2007, 10:04 pm »
Hi Dusty, Good Luck on the move. Do you have any recommendations on a DAC?  Thanks

Our VDA•2 (of course)  :D

Psychicanimal

« Reply #6 on: 17 Apr 2007, 01:46 am »
Locals to the Santa Barbara to LA area will be able to arrange private auditions (by appointment).

Sounds like it's going to become a private club... :beer: :beer: :beer:

CIAudio

« Reply #7 on: 17 Apr 2007, 05:14 am »
Sounds like it's going to become a private club...

Nah...anyone is welcome.

Although we'll be finished with moving and remodeling by the end of the month, I'm thinking about doing an official grand opening/party type thing in June...could be fun!

Psychicanimal

« Reply #8 on: 18 Apr 2007, 12:32 pm »
Sounds like it's going to become a private club...

Nah...anyone is welcome.

Although we'll be finished with moving and remodeling by the end of the month, I'm thinking about doing an official grand opening/party type thing in June...could be fun!

Yeah--and you could also raffle a round trip plane ticket to go to the party:

The Channel Islands Audio grand opening sweepstakes... :lol:

nightvoyager

• Audio Freak
« Reply #9 on: 27 Apr 2007, 01:53 pm »
....how's that going Dusty?? You guys all moved yet?...I know the last contact with you; you we're still preping the new warehouse floor.........just wondered if you guys are settled in yet?

8)

CIAudio

« Reply #10 on: 28 Apr 2007, 03:45 am »
....how's that going Dusty?? You guys all moved yet?...I know the last contact with you; you we're still prepping the new warehouse floor.........just wondered if you guys are settled in yet?

Getting there...should have the production equipment up and going tomorrow and actually operating out of there on monday.

The showroom is coming along, but probably still another 2 weeks before complete.