FS: Spatial Audio X5's in Washington DC

doggie

FS: Spatial Audio X5's in Washington DC
« on: 30 Apr 2024, 03:06 am »
Selling my Spatial Audio X5s. These are in perfect shape with very low hours. They were purchased new for $6950. The front panels are "Ultralam" (Claytons term) and are oak-colored.

They are unique in that they shipped with the 500w Hypex low frequency driver amps that normally come with the more expensive X3s.

I have considered these to be end-game speakers but we are selling our home and downsizing so I no longer have space for them.

I would prefer a local buyer who can pick them up in Wash, DC before June21. After that they will come with us to the San Francisco Bay Area (Walnut Creek) where I will once again look for a local sale. The speakers are already boxed in their original packing for our moving. For someone who has come prepared to purchase I can open the boxes for inspection.

I would consider shipping but the buyer would need to pay in advance and make their own arrangements for freight shipping with carrier pickup before mid-June. The speakers weigh about 85 pounds each.

Asking $4325 for a cash local pickup. At the asking price I will include IsoAcoustics GAIA II isolation feet which originally cost about $600.

I have lots of good feedback on eBay, Audiogon and Head-fi.

Best,
Paul

« Last Edit: 15 May 2024, 10:36 am by doggie »

doggie

Re: FS: Spatial Audio X5's in Washington DC
« Reply #1 on: 9 May 2024, 09:44 pm »
Price drop...

doggie

Re: FS: Spatial Audio X5's in Washington DC
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2024, 10:36 am »
Another drop...