Dan's Movingui/PrimaVera HT3's - SOLD

jsalk

Dan's Movingui/PrimaVera HT3's - SOLD
« on: 26 Feb 2013, 06:52 pm »
I recently received this email from Dan...

The past few years I suffered hearing loss and had affected my audio interests. My hearing aids doesn't help. Came as we age, I guess.

I'm not sure if you remember you delivered my beautiful HT3 at the Rocky Mountain Audio Show in Denver, maybe 8 years ago (2005-2006), and I picked it up there at the show.

The HT3 together with the Van Alstine equipment gave me musical enjoyment over those years. Can't ask for more. It is in excellent shape and hasn't moved around but set in same spot all the time. It's got a light-colored pine finish to go with my loghome, or maybe your sales record will tell the finish more accurately. I bought them to enjoy when I retire. Now that I'm retired and hearing loss started even before I retire, it was a disappointment.

I hate to part with my HT3 but I'd rather have somebody who will appreciate it enjoy them. And if you have customers also looking for Van Alstine equipment I have the following for sale: Transcendence T8 preamp, Ultra 550 hybrid amp, Ultra 70 tube amp, Omega IV DAC, SuperPas 3 Tube amp. Just give them my email. Will appreciate it.

Thank you and your staff for your the hard work you put on your products for us to benefit.

Hope you're doing well.

Here are some pictures...

And a close-up...

The finish is actually figured movingui and the front baffles were done in solid Mexican prima vera.

If you would like to communicate with Dan about any of this equipment, you can email him at the following address:

degmail at ymail.com (close up spaces and use "@" rather than "at")

Thanks,

- Jim
« Last Edit: 30 Apr 2013, 03:38 pm by jsalk »

Paret

• Keller, TX
Re: Dan's Movingui/PrimaVera HT3's
« Reply #1 on: 18 Mar 2013, 12:23 am »
Email sent.

Luis D. Paret
Keller, TX

Denverhifi

Re: Dan's Movingui/PrimaVera HT3's
« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2013, 01:10 am »
What is the asking price, and how much would they be if purchased new today?

Patrick

MukAudio

These seem to be sold
« Reply #3 on: 29 Apr 2013, 12:46 am »
As an FYI, I emailed the seller and he told me the speakers are no longer available.

Mark