5 AVA products get 2018 Absolute Sound Editors' Choice Awards!

avahifi

Five awards, for products running from pure vacuum tube, to hybrid, and even all solid state.  Absolute Sounds feels that we can get all these technologies right.

Vision Q solid state phono preamp.  Adjustable for any MM or MC cartridge.  $499

Ultravalve vacuum tube power amplifier.  Our amazingly engaging 35W/Ch tube amplifier.  $1599

Fet Valve CFR vacuum tube preamplifier.  Remote control volume, sources, on-off, and more.  $2299

Fet Valve 600R 300W/Ch hybrid tube power amplifier.  Transparent and dynamic and pure.  $3199

DVA 850 awesome 850W tube hybrid monoblocks.  Power and drive capability for any speakers.  $3699 each

Read more about them all here at our recently upgraded web site.   www.avahifi.com

« Last Edit: 7 Mar 2018, 03:53 pm by avahifi »

Pryso

Frank, you post references, and sometimes links, to product reviews here but none are linked at your web site.  I would think that would be beneficial and appreciated by your customers to have them listed all at one place.

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
Frank, you post references, and sometimes links, to product reviews here but none are linked at your web site.  I would think that would be beneficial and appreciated by your customers to have them listed all at one place.

Yes, I agree.

I'm somewhat surprised that a link to AVA's Circle here on AC isn't listed under "Resources".

Pryso

Frank, I note your OP was updated on 3/7 after I suggested posting links to reviews on your website, so I hoped that had been added.  However I just looked and didn't find any.  So?