I am finally getting some web page work done.

Danny Richie

I am finally getting some web page work done.
« on: 11 Jan 2018, 10:22 pm »
I added a whole new section for the servo subs and put them together with amps as a complete kit. That should make things a little easier.

See them here: http://gr-research.com/diysubwooferkits.aspx

I also added the Skinny 6's and Flat 5 kits too:  http://gr-research.com/lgkkits.aspx

The wedgies will be re-released and added to that page as well. It got a little tweaking with a little thicker front baffle and some additional side wing work. And they will be using the new GR Neo tweeter. Jay has been working on flat packs too. So they will be a complete package.

More to come....  I hate web page work, but I am getting it done.

Captainhemo

Re: I am finally getting some web page work done.
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jan 2018, 10:56 pm »
 Cool :thumb:

Just a note on those new  wedgies.... these will assemble much esier than the  1 st   version.  They'll  be self aligning,  guys  will be able to assemble  with minimal clamps

jay

Wind Chaser

« Reply #2 on: 11 Jan 2018, 11:08 pm »
I hate web page work, but I am getting it done.

In this day and age it's very important to keep your website up to date.  :thumb:

Early B.

« Reply #3 on: 11 Jan 2018, 11:20 pm »

Your website needs to be completely modernized. I'm sure someone on AC with proven website development skills would be glad to barter with you.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #4 on: 11 Jan 2018, 11:25 pm »
Your website needs to be completely modernized.

I was going to say the same thing, but I'm guessing that's not what Danny wants to hear. You do raise a good point about outsourcing though. One can only wear so many hats.

Captainhemo

« Reply #5 on: 11 Jan 2018, 11:39 pm »
don't think I'd want to  see another  word press clone site though.   Unless  time is spent to develop a decent, multi-level menu system, they can get awkward with a ton of scrolling

jay

ebag4

« Reply #6 on: 12 Jan 2018, 12:16 am »
Jay/Danny, are you working on the Wedgie or the Super Wedgie with the 9 LGKs below?  Any pics?

Best,
Ed

danvprod

« Reply #7 on: 12 Jan 2018, 12:23 am »
The Skinny 6s are so cool. Wish I had a B system or proper HT setup to run them in.

Captainhemo

« Reply #8 on: 12 Jan 2018, 03:10 am »
Jay/Danny, are you working on the Wedgie or the Super Wedgie with the 9 LGKs below?  Any pics?

Best,
Ed

Ed,   no, these are  the reg  wedgies that were  released  previously .  HJust  a few  chagnes

jay

Danny Richie

« Reply #9 on: 12 Jan 2018, 03:38 am »
A modernization would be great, but right now I am just trying to get all the information up. After that maybe someone can help me with the look and feel of the site.

I have been using Network Solutions E-Commerce package, and it limits me on how creative I can be with the site. But it does handle the online ordering using credit cards and Paypal without issues and it is secure.

cody69

« Reply #10 on: 13 Jan 2018, 11:10 am »
I added a whole new section for the servo subs and put them together with amps as a complete kit. That should make things a little easier.

Great to see some the subs and some of the more recent kits get added to your site Danny.
Others may have a point about site needing to be modernized, minimally good to have your offerings listed as you're doing as first priority.
For next-gen version, recommend considering outsourcing... especially since you mention site is linked to your e-commerce functions.

rudib

« Reply #11 on: 15 Jan 2018, 06:04 pm »
No need to re-invent the wheel, just sign up for something like Shopify and bring your online sales into the modern era.