FS: GR N2X pair with Sonicaps and No Rez

AKLegal

FS: GR N2X pair with Sonicaps and No Rez
« on: 15 Dec 2013, 02:33 am »
Hello all.  Selling a pair of N2Xs that were meant to go in a second system but the news of a third kid on the way means no second system.

Letting these go for $$$$ plus shipping (I'll eat paypal fees). 

I'm in the Georgia area and pickup is welcome.  If you are on the west coast expect shipping to be close to $90 via FedEX and shipping coasts get lower the closer you are to GA obviously.  The speakers will ship in separate boxes. 

These have the sonicap upgrade and have no rez installed.  A new kit would run at least $600 including the no rez.  They are in Part Express boxes which are decent but for this price you could remove all the parts (except no rez) and build a new enclosure if you are so inclined but its not neccessary.  I also have the parts express speaker grills but they need to be modded in order to fit around the lower woofer.

No need to wax poetic about these, they sound awesome.

I've got feedback on Audiogon under "ciphercomplete".

UPDATE: I completely forgot to add info about their condition.
I am the second owner.  The first owner had the crossovers done by a pro (I don't know who) and they look good to me.  They are in very good shape.  There is a slight 1/2 inch scuff mark on the lower left side of the baffle on one of the speakers.  The mark looks painted over and it may have happened at the manufacturer.  I will add a picture of it once I get back home today.  The mark isn't too visible except upon close inspection.   

« Last Edit: 2 Jan 2014, 02:31 am by AKLegal »

bfs21

Re: FS: GR N2X pair with Sonicaps and No Rez
« Reply #1 on: 15 Dec 2013, 01:27 pm »
PM Sent

1passion

« Reply #2 on: 15 Dec 2013, 10:31 pm »
Very interested in taking these off your hand. I live in NY zip code 11510.

dangerbird

« Reply #3 on: 16 Dec 2013, 08:18 pm »
pm replied to--thank you sir

AKLegal

« Reply #4 on: 16 Dec 2013, 08:37 pm »
Sold
« Last Edit: 2 Jan 2014, 02:31 am by AKLegal »