Any word on when the Eilish will be availible? nt

Merle

• http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/modules.php?op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=albums.php
« on: 29 Jul 2003, 11:02 pm »
nt

Shamrock Audio

« Reply #1 on: 30 Jul 2003, 06:20 pm »
Hi Merle,

Yeah, we missed the end of June target didn't we? :oops:

Actually, we're close to being ready. We're just finalizing some production issues to ensure things go smoothly. We're also making preparations for substantial changes within Shamrock Audio. These changes will be of great benefit to our loyal customers who have been so supportive of us over the years.

imrer

no fair
« Reply #2 on: 31 Jul 2003, 03:59 am »
C'mon Mike,

You can't just leave us hanging like that  :nono:

I read on another site that you were thinking of outsourcing cabinet construction?  Have you found someone?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Shamrock Audio

No Foul Intended
« Reply #3 on: 31 Jul 2003, 05:26 pm »
Well, I'm not ready to divulge the details. You're right though, we did look for options for outsourcing some of our overflow. We received several offers, some of which were quite impressive.

However, we've decided to expand our operations instead. This expansion may also include relocation of the physical operations of the company. (No small task or consideration!) The last thing we want to do is introduce a new product at the same time we're moving operations. Therefore, we're dragging our feet intentionally until we get this all worked out.

Making such a move will not only increase our capacity substantially, but will increase our ability to introduce, manufacture, and support new products.

Thank you for your patience.

imrer

Thanks
« Reply #4 on: 2 Aug 2003, 03:55 am »
Appreciate the inside scoop.

Congrats on the expansion.  I look forward to reading about the full expansion when you are ready to make the details public.