odyssey's phone number??

byteme

odyssey's phone number??
« on: 11 Apr 2003, 11:27 pm »
With the site down I can't find their phone number and I need to ask about the serial number on a used unit.  See if it's legit and all.

Thanks!

rosconey

odyssey's phone number??
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2003, 11:31 pm »
317-299-5578

byteme

odyssey's phone number??
« Reply #2 on: 11 Apr 2003, 11:50 pm »
Thanks!  Talked to Klaus, the Stratos for sale on audiogon for $725 - http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?ampstran&1055285063&2&3&4& - is NOT one of his and it should be stayed away from.

He's in the middle of the Midwest show and takes time to talk to me about buying a used unit.  Wow, you guys were right, Odyssey provides unreal customer service!!

rosconey

odyssey's phone number??
« Reply #3 on: 12 Apr 2003, 01:09 pm »
:o did you inform the seller that its a phony-if so i wonder if he will change the add--bet he dont :nono:

byteme

odyssey's phone number??
« Reply #4 on: 12 Apr 2003, 01:42 pm »
I'm talking to him this morning so I'll definately tell him.  So far I've had mixed luck when inquiring on an item and it turning out to be something other than listed.  PS Audio UO high current comes to mind.  I called on one of those and asked if the picture posted was of the actual unit because it didn't have a power port for outlet.  He claimed up and down it was so I asked him to open it up.  Turns out it wasn't a High current so he did change his ad, but I've had one other guy insist I was nuts and not change anything -  :x  - I guess that's why used is a crapshoot.

I'd have stayed away from the Stratos anyway just because is a Zero feedback person asking for a money order  :o

jcoat007

odyssey's phone number??
« Reply #5 on: 14 Apr 2003, 11:50 pm »
I know this is off the original topic, but I e-mailed this seller and told him his add was wrong.  Notice no Eichmann Silver Bullets in the photo.  He e-mailed back and said "Thanks", but never changed the ad.  

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?cablintr&1054945421

Back on topic, yes Klaus is a gem.  Always available and willing to talk about audio stuff.  Great guy, great products and great customer service.

klaus@odyssey

odyssey's phone number??
« Reply #6 on: 15 Apr 2003, 12:35 am »
Jeff,  damn.  Make me blush again.

Anyway, Finally !!!!!!  your extremes will be packed tomorrow,  and they'll arrive at your place on Friday.

Late

jcoat007

odyssey's phone number??
« Reply #7 on: 15 Apr 2003, 12:51 am »
Mwaaahahahahahah

Mwaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha