Sound Images @ Falls Church - Out of Business?

Scottdazzle

Re: Sound Images @ Falls Church - Out of Business?
« Reply #40 on: 26 Feb 2013, 02:05 am »
We would also be remiss in not mentioning our own Scott Dalzell (aka Scottdazzle).
Scott is an industry participant and rep for very fine gear as well and is also local.
You can search Scottdazzle on AC to find out more.

Thank you James. I appreciate the mention very much.

newzooreview

« Reply #41 on: 26 Feb 2013, 02:34 am »
Another place that's not entirely local but close to it is EarHead Audio in Winchester, VA. They carry things you can't usually hear like Omega loudspeakers, Decware tube amps, and LSA speakers. I got my Heed amplifier and pre-amp there. It's by appointment only (Frank has two downstairs listening rooms) and a very friendly way to hear some good equipment. I don't have any relation to them except being a happy customer.

Trover

« Reply #42 on: 8 Mar 2013, 09:27 pm »
I know many of them are gone but I have to say how nice it is to actually hear and compare stuff and try to make sure you are making the right choice. I went to Brian at the old high tech Bethesda several times before springing for the MV55 and PV10 combo. He was always obliging and answered any questions I had. I have to also make mention of Bill at Myer Emco Georgetown- I went in there I don't know how many times to hear stuff before I ever actually bought anything- every time he made sure I heard it right and would even make changes if I asked. You have to hand it to these guys- like I said in previous post, they have audiophiles for their customers lol.