Bella SP/AV-2 Taking off - (PICTURES ALSO)

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
« on: 2 Feb 2006, 03:46 am »
Hello everyone. I have been receiving a lot of inquiries to post pictures of the Bella 2 loudspeaker. I finally have my camera back and have the speakers ready to photograph
 I will post them tomorrow night up and running in a system featuring the new Luminance solid state amplifier. Boy these speakers are big!

See ya tomorrow night!

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #1 on: 6 Mar 2006, 01:35 am »
Hi Folks,
 For those who have been following our new 2006 path, i need to add that the Bella line of loudspeakers will go into further production this year.
 I have been spending many late nights fine tuning the Bella SP/AV-2. What we are getting from these speakers in regard to feedback has been truly inspiring.
 Even the SP/AV-1 is now receiving a lot of hype from those who have heard them as well as some involved in the recording industry. I recently had a customer show off his Bella 1's to a group of people that had them rethinking their priorities.
 Several months back, I also had a recording engineer stop in my location to audition the Bellas and he was also very impressed.
 A lot of tweaking to the Bella 2 came about from the feedback received and the Bella 2 is now ready for the market. Both the recording industry as well as the home audio market.
 Below are some pictures of my prototype pair that was used for evaluating the design. The finsih is a simple vinyl veneer, clean but simple and the grills will be added shortly.

Anyone in the area is more than welcome to stop by and give their impressions also.

ooheadsoo

« Reply #2 on: 6 Mar 2006, 02:01 am »
Hi Bill.  Very exciting product!  I know these things are enormous, I think 31" or so tall, but how bout a shot with a CD next to if so we can get some sense of scale?

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 6 Mar 2006, 02:05 am »
I don't have a "CD shot" but will this do for now.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #4 on: 6 Mar 2006, 02:31 am »
This picture shows both the Bella 1 and Bella 2 side-by-side
The two chassis on the floor are the crossovers for the Bella 2

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #5 on: 23 Mar 2006, 05:32 pm »
Hello again,
  I have been speaking with Bob over at SP Tech who manufacturers the cabinets for the Bella series. I think we are going to start countersinking the woofers. This will allow for a few more options in regard to the grills.

I may also start painting the exposed frames of the woofers in a black satin getting rid of the silver. I think many will agree that this should be more attractive from a visual standpoint.