Abbe's Honduras Medical Mission Fundraiser shindig Sunday June 12, 2 to 5 pm

Baumli

• http://viaticumpressinternational.com
Dear Daves,

Did you bother to check your picture before posting it? You state that a person can see the stallion in the background. I don't see an image of myself anywhere in that photo. Did I drive all the way over there just so you could cut me out of the picture and then pretend you didn't?

Indignantly,

Francis Baumli

daves

Francis, you must have ducked when Liam took the photo, because the only part of you showing in front of that barn door is your takin care of business end!

I don't know how you found a black suit to tuck into, either.

When my girlfriend in college decided we would go to a party dressed as a horse, we got into an argument over who was going to be the front end, and who was going to be the back end. I mistakenly advanced the observation that since she had the larger ass, she should be the back end. She correctly pointed out that I would be the ass end, since I already had years of practice being one without the benefit of any costume.

We ended up looking more like a dromedary camel than a horse, but we had a lot of fun kicking people at the party when they started making too much fun at our expense.

daves

We made it out alive, and I know I will enjoy the cables I picked up. Liam won a two pound copper ingot with an embossed buffalo, and it seemed like everyone had a good time in the shade of the trees.

We wish Abbe, Marion, and all the others a blessed and productive two weeks on their mission to Honduras, and we are very, very grateful for being able to help them in this most worthy of causes.

A big shout out to everyone who helped out, by bidding, showing up to support, donating food and gear, and giving encouragement to the mission effort!