MAAC Meet October...

Phil A

Re: MAAC Meet October...
« Reply #20 on: 13 Oct 2013, 01:29 am »
Here's where I have to beg indulgence from my fellow MAC members. I've had some family and work matters that caused me to miss meets.

I hate that I missed all of you and now have missed RMAF. Not a good late year stat for me. Is there a Fantasy Audio Team?.

Thanks all of you for hosting and hope to see you all soon.

Next thing you know Phil A. will be going south. A serious loss for us.

Wasserstrom, if I miss your meet and the Quad's that I feel are some of the greatest, I may climb a tower.
And it would be difficult to hear them from there :lol:

James

James - sorry to hear about the difficulties.  I fully understand.  I was almost falling asleep for a bit today at Roscoe's get together.  So much going on with work, getting this place ready for sale (it is listed but I told my realtor I need until the end of the month and I have been working on it like crazy).  I've also been trying to line up a bunch of things to get done on my next trip south which is not that far off and that's when much of the main system goes down.  If you have time or just want to get together for audio, dinner or whatever, give a shout.

Phil A

« Reply #21 on: 13 Oct 2013, 01:30 am »
Here's where I have to beg indulgence from my fellow MAC members. I've had some family and work matters that caused me to miss meets.

I hate that I missed all of you and now have missed RMAF. Not a good late year stat for me. Is there a Fantasy Audio Team?.

Thanks all of you for hosting and hope to see you all soon.

Next thing you know Phil A. will be going south. A serious loss for us.

Wasserstrom, if I miss your meet and the Quad's that I feel are some of the greatest, I may climb a tower.
And it would be difficult to hear them from there :lol:

James

PS it may end up taking me three trips to get my audio stuff down.  At almost 900 miles one way, it's a job.  But I don't want movers to do it.

pansixt

« Reply #22 on: 13 Oct 2013, 01:48 am »
You are an ambassador of audio goodwill as always Phil. Like the rest of the AC'ers. Thanks for that.

I'll call soon for that lunch or dinner or maybe haul some stuff south for you.

Peace,

James

Roscoe Primrose

• DC Audio DIY
« Reply #23 on: 13 Oct 2013, 03:46 am »
I was almost falling asleep for a bit today at Roscoe's get together.

Fortunately, the snoring wasn't too bad..

Good to see those who made it.  Those of you who didn't, well, you'll just have to wonder what you missed :)

Roscoe

r.wasserstrom

« Reply #24 on: 13 Oct 2013, 07:59 pm »
Roscoe,
Thanks for hosting yesterday.  Far too few of us are capable of DIY.  I enjoyed listening to your system.  I'm not usually attracted to horns, but yours sounded great.  Very easy on the ears.  Hope you can make it to my place for the November 9 get-together.
Rich