Candela in Silver at the RMAF!

AlexG

• Industry Participant
Candela in Silver at the RMAF!
« on: 23 Oct 2006, 08:05 pm »
As shown at the RMAF and posted by Sound Stage in their show coverage :thumb:

Here is the link (second picture from the top)...

http://www.shows.soundstagelive.com/shows/avtour2006/rmaf_showstoppers_2.html

Thanks,
Alex

undertow

Re: Candela in Silver at the RMAF!
« Reply #1 on: 23 Oct 2006, 08:10 pm »
Nice, what is its output impeadance? does it have a remote? and does it sport Dual outputs for bi-amping? Thanks

Haoleb

« Reply #2 on: 23 Oct 2006, 08:31 pm »
Nice Indeed! I like the smaller knobs too, Thats the main thing i really disliked about all the other odyssey preamps was the gainormous knobs.

bunky

« Reply #3 on: 23 Oct 2006, 08:36 pm »
Nice, what is its output impeadance? does it have a remote? and does it sport Dual outputs for bi-amping? Thanks
the output impedence is 2K Ohm. a remote control is an option. dual outputs should also be an option.thanks....WCW III

AlexG

• Industry Participant
« Reply #4 on: 23 Oct 2006, 08:59 pm »

Another picture coverage at the RMAF by "Six Moons" (twelve from the top) this time showing the Odyssey room and Mr. Klaus in person... aa

Here is the link,

http://sixmoons.com/industryfeatures/denver06/stephaen_2.html

Thanks,
Alex

AlexG

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: 23 Oct 2006, 09:06 pm »
undertow,

the output impedence is 2K Ohm. a remote control is an option. dual outputs should also be an option.thanks....WCW III

Exactly and well indicated by "bunky". Contact Klaus directly if interested.

Welcome to the Odyssey circle.

Alex

Rob S.

« Reply #6 on: 23 Oct 2006, 11:37 pm »
Good to see the new silver faceplates are already available.  Mine's due to ship any day now..... Klaus, hope you brought mine to the show and got the breakin' process started.   :D Does that mean that mine will be shipping shortly?

Rob S. 

WEEZ

« Reply #7 on: 24 Oct 2006, 01:32 am »
I can say without hesitation...that there were NO audible problems with the Candela and the Stratos Monos. None. In fact, the sound in Klaus's room was one of my top picks. Quite fine , indeed.

Hi Klaus!..., and thanks for indulging me by playing my CD track in your room!

regards,

Don

Spirit

• Volunteer
« Reply #8 on: 24 Oct 2006, 03:06 am »
In fact, the sound in Klaus's room was one of my top picks. Quite fine , indeed.
I will second that.  The sound in his room was excellent.  As a matter of fact, a young couple was
sitting next to me listening to my Burmester Demo CD and after the demo ended they bought the system!

Jim N.

• Who you callin' an audiophile?????
« Reply #9 on: 24 Oct 2006, 05:16 am »
It sounded great and worked flawlessly.

I spent most of Friday lending Klaus a hand since he did the show all by his lonesome.  That's right, Krazy Klaus:
1) Drove 1100 miles from Indy.
2) Lugged to the room and set up a pair of Lorelei's, Stratos Monos (I think he said they were slightly tweaked but not extremes), Candela, two Symphonic CD players, Estesian, Khartago, a pair of Epiphonies and a pair of the Picture speakers, two Symphonic power bars, cables and also picked up several plants for the room.
3) Only left the room a couple of times on Friday and Saturday and probably not at all on Sunday.

And then, I imagine, he loaded all that gear back up and is en route back to Indy. The man is amazing. He loved cranking the bejabbers out of Pink Floyd's "Money" through the Picture speakers (driven just by a Stereo Khartago). SERIOUSLY LOUD. It sounded good in the hallway outside the room .

I would have offered more assistance but I finally managed to catch up with an old friend who now lives in Monument.