Update

8thnerve

Update
« on: 8 Nov 2004, 04:59 pm »
Thanks for your patience everyone.  The new products are coming along very well, and are in their final stages in the factory.  Once the final samples are approved, productions will begin and they will be available.  Fortunately, the snags along the way have resulted in a much better product.

The future of acoustics will be here very soon.

Best,

Nathan
Eighth Nerve

Hantra

Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: 15 Nov 2004, 02:50 am »
Quote from: 8thnerve
The future of acoustics will be here very soon.

Bring it on!!!!!!

Andrew JC

Update
« Reply #2 on: 6 Dec 2004, 01:04 pm »
Nathan, Is there going to be a change in your Response Controller line? Thanks...andy

8thnerve

Update
« Reply #3 on: 6 Dec 2004, 02:41 pm »
Yes.  The line as it stands will be changed slightly, the Echo will be discontinued and by default the Roompack as well, but the Seams and Corners will still be available as a budget solution.  The Floorstander will remain as well, and the Framed product will be available for commercial applications only.

The new line consist of a product that is similar in dimensions to the Seam and one similar to the Corner.  They are a big step forward however, allowing a certain amount of adjustment to the affected frequencies, an entirely new level of aesthetic impact, and they are patent pending.  They will debut at CES in the Stereovox room and should be available for sale right before the show, but expect the first batch of orders to go to the distributors that are waiting patiently. :-)

Accessories to this new line will also be released sometime in Q2, allowing even more flexibility to your control over the sound in your space.

Andrew JC

Update
« Reply #4 on: 6 Dec 2004, 07:57 pm »
Sounds like I should wait a couple of weeks for the new line to come out. Or will there be a dramatic price increase which means I should buy now?   :roll:

8thnerve

Update
« Reply #5 on: 7 Dec 2004, 09:20 pm »
Quote from: Andrew JC
Sounds like I should wait a couple of weeks for the new line to come out. Or will there be a dramatic price increase which means I should buy now?   :roll:

The new products will be more expensive, but the pricing of the current products that will remain in the line up will not change.

Andrew JC

Update
« Reply #6 on: 8 Dec 2004, 09:02 am »
Thanks for the info. I just got burned for waiting on a purchase. I could have picked up a Panasonic XR45 for $250 now it's $400. Now I have to find that scotch thread.....

Ron D

Update
« Reply #7 on: 7 Jan 2005, 04:02 pm »
Well CES is upon us...

Any updates on the new products?

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Update
« Reply #8 on: 13 Jan 2005, 04:06 pm »
Well, CES is behind us!  

Is the future of room acoustics here yet?  Has anyone seen and (heard)the future at CES?

8thnerve

Update
« Reply #9 on: 15 Jan 2005, 04:43 pm »
Quote from: woodsyi
Well, CES is behind us!  

Is the future of room acoustics here yet?  Has anyone seen and (heard)the future at CES?

Unfortunately, we were forced to cancel at the last minute due to continuing production snags that have held back the release of the products.  And when I say snags, I mean with the manufacturing, not with the products.  After these products are finally released, I will be identifying and acquiring additional manufacturing capabilities, so that I have a redundancy to stave off these situations that crop up every once in a while.

So, the current situation is that we have some completed black products, but are having a difficult time sourcing the Ivory fabric for the Ivory colored products, and it is taking a bit longer because of it.  We SHOULD be less than a few weeks off, but I can't guarantee it, and I have said that before. :-)

I STILL guarantee that you will have never heard anything like them before.  I am currently the luckiest audiophile in the world as I have the only examples of this new technology in my listening room and probably the only 13ft x 12ft x 7.5ft room that sounds as big as the recording venue on every disc that I spin.  And that with only 3 of the new products and 7 of the old ones.  Every new one that I add is a revelation.

HChi

Update
« Reply #10 on: 18 Feb 2005, 04:44 am »
Is there any update regarding the new products?  :)

-Howard

8thnerve

Update
« Reply #11 on: 20 Feb 2005, 02:24 pm »
Quote from: HChi
Is there any update regarding the new products?  :)

-Howard

They are much closer to completion.  We have secured a new White fabric which we should be able to duplicate reliably, and have started production of both the black and white version of the new products.  It shouldn't be much longer now, and any of you that give them a try will be quickly rewarded.  Using these products in your room is the most significant change in a room acoustic I have heard from any level of acoustics treatment from any company, and that includes $100,000 custom studio designs.

JCC

I'm Ready to Buy
« Reply #12 on: 27 Feb 2005, 08:04 pm »
Hello Nathan,

I am ready to start my new audio room.

Please contact me to make arrangements.

JCC