SEAS Excel Woofer & Cardas Upgrade...Free!!! Limited Time Offer

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Friends,

Just to get things rolling for this new Tax Refund season   aa  - we're offering the Excel Woofer Upgrade and Cardas Upgrade free of charge to the first 10 customers ordering ANY finish option.  Also, if you prefer a different binding post, just let us know.  I'm sure we can work something out.

The upshot is that for this promotional period you get THE WORKS in the Studio Finish option for no extra cost.  Added to that, as I posted earlier the front panels are now offered in your choice of (5) hardwood species in the Studio Finish as well.  On top of all this, every model and finish option already includes Sonicaps (UPDATE: Mundorf caps and coils) in the crossover network!

But, as always there's a catch.  You have to call and reserve your pair before April 1st, 2007.  Also, we require 50% down on all purchases and offer a 30-day, money back guarantee.

So don't wait too long.  If you act soon you can get a pair of Timepieces in the Studio Finish and save $650.00 or...a pair of Continuum A.D.s and save $1,050.00.   :bounce:  For most of us that isn't chicken feed!

So we're standing by.  The first 10 of you that call are going to get one heck of a deal!  So don't miss out on our world class performance being offered at such low prices!!!

We'll be standing by.  Hope to hear from you. :D

-Bob
« Last Edit: 5 Jun 2007, 11:04 pm by SP Pres »

TomS

Bob

Do you offer demo's locally in Kingsbury?  I work in Warsaw and live in Ft. Wayne.

Tom

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
Tom S,

Sure do!!!  If you don't mind listening in our huge 13,000 sq. ft. factory.  Our auditioning area is just a partitioned off area at one end of the facility, so there's aren't any walls (besides the one behind the equipment) to give any bass reinforcement, i.e., no room gain to speak of.

You can figure if the bass goes low and/or is powerful in any way here, it will be even more so in any normal room you may have.  Most speakers would sound pretty anemic in such a setting but our stuff...well, you'll just have to hear for yourself.  It is pretty cool though when you're at the other end of the shop and you hear the speakers belt out a really low note.  It can deceive you into thinking that a big semi trailer or something is running outside the building.

The other issue is that since there are no side walls, you won't hear how the speakers interact with a room.  In one way that's sort of a good thing as you know you're only really hearing what the speaker is doing.  From that standpoint you can tell exactly what it is capable of.  On the other hand, it doesn't give you much of an idea as to what they will sound like in a normal room.

So...if that doesn't scare you off, give me a call (219-393-1116) and we'll set something up.  Hope to see you soon!  :D

-Bob