RMAF 2019 - Show Coverage Thread

Vinnie R.

Re: RMAF 2019 - Show Coverage Thread
« Reply #20 on: 20 Sep 2019, 04:40 pm »

Photo Credit: HiFiPig

https://hifipig.com/a-birds-eye-view-of-rmaf-2019/

Quote from: HiFi Pig
This was a very nicely put together system that gave the room a very immersive 3D feel.

Thank you to Lin and Stu of HifiPig.com UK for visiting us at RMAF - it was very nice to meet you both!  8)

Vinnie R.

« Reply #21 on: 21 Sep 2019, 07:18 pm »

https://www.avshowrooms.com/rmaf-2019-awards-show-report.html

Quote from: AVShowrooms
Once again, Mark Sossa, proprietor of Well Please A/V had one of the best sounding rooms at a show. No small feat as there were many very good sounding rooms in the North Tower of the Gaylord Rockies. Also, no surprise that the new Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE integrated amplifier was magical and, as usual with Vinnie’s electronics, dead quiet. Vinnie explains in the AVShowrooms’ video the cornucopia of features in his new design including Stillpoints technology.

Also, contributing to great sound were the Qln Prestige Three loudspeakers from Sweden with a drop-dead gorgeous burl walnut finish and the Innuos Statement Music Server. We played a track called “Liberty” by Anette Askvik and the sound was detailed, effortless and so emotionally involving that I lost myself, for the duration of the song, into the music. A shout-out to the associated equipment including Swisscables, GigaWatt power conditioning, and an SGR equipment rack.

I want to thank Peter, Terri and Kemper of AVShowrooms again for visiting our room, and for this Gold Show Award!  Mark and I are very honored!  :notworthy:

RMAF 2019 was an overwhelming success for us, and we are looking forward to doing it again in November at the Capital Audio Fest & New York Audio Shows (with cabling by Pete of Triode Wire Labs).  Hope to see you there!  :)

Vinnie

matthewpartrick

• vinnierossiforum.com
    • The Clueless Audiophile

Vinnie R.

« Reply #23 on: 2 Oct 2019, 03:02 pm »
Another stellar review for Vinnie:

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2019/10/01/erics-best-of-show-rmaf-wrap-up-rmaf-2019/

Hi MP,

Thanks for the link to Eric Franklin Shook's (PartTime Audiophile) 'Best-of-Show' rooms at RMAF 2019.

Marc Phillips of PartTime Audiophile also recently posted his Best-of-Show' rooms (we were tied for 1st place at the show
with Doshi/Joseph Audio's room), here:

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2019/10/01/marcs-rmaf-wrap-up-rmaf-2019/

Quote from: Marc Phillips
...provided the kind of sound that I’ve been searching for on this audio journey of mine – warm, detailed and embraceable. The Well-Pleased AV system, which featured Vinnie Rossi’s new L2 integrated and the amazing QLN loudspeakers from Sweden, re-defined the idea of holographic imaging and realism.

Photo credit: Marc Phillips / Part Time Audiophile

Many thanks again to Eric, Marc, and the Part Time Audiophile team!  8)

Vinnie

gene9p

« Reply #24 on: 2 Oct 2019, 03:42 pm »
stunning photo.... :drool:

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
« Reply #25 on: 2 Oct 2019, 04:49 pm »
Congrats Vinnie!

Well Deserved accolades for sure... I keep thinking about the awesome clarity and soundstaging of your systems, including the Harbeth systems I've heard with the Lio, it's really excellent and rarely achieved by any system. I think you need to show your L2 with some larger speakers in a bigger room, I think you'd give AlsyVox and YG a run for their money!

matthewpartrick

• vinnierossiforum.com
« Reply #26 on: 3 Oct 2019, 01:22 pm »
Volti horns!!!!! :)

Vinnie R.

« Reply #27 on: 3 Oct 2019, 08:39 pm »
Congrats Vinnie!

Well Deserved accolades for sure... I keep thinking about the awesome clarity and soundstaging of your systems, including the Harbeth systems I've heard with the Lio, it's really excellent and rarely achieved by any system. I think you need to show your L2 with some larger speakers in a bigger room, I think you'd give AlsyVox and YG a run for their money!

Thank you, DaveC113!

I'll be at Fidelis Music Systems (Nashua, NH) on Oct. 26th showing the L2 Signature Edition Integrated with Rockport Atria II Loudspeakers:
http://rockporttechnologies.com/atria-ii/

And we'll be doing shows with larger speakers in 2020.  The hard part is getting a larger room, as they always seem taken up years in advance (especially at AXPONA), but when the opportunity arises, I'll jump on it!  :hyper:

Volti horns!!!!! :)

Hi MP,

I'd love to show again with the Volti Vittoras!  Greg Roberts has been in the same boat as me in trying to get a large enough show room.

Vinnie

jriggy

« Reply #28 on: 4 Oct 2019, 02:01 am »
Thank you, DaveC113!

I'll be at Fidelis Music Systems (Nashua, NH) on Oct. 26th showing the L2 Signature Edition Integrated with Rockport Atria II Loudspeakers:

And we'll be doing shows with larger speakers in 2020.  The hard part is getting a larger room, as they always seem taken up years in advance (especially at AXPONA), but when the opportunity arises, I'll jump on it!  :hyper:

Hi MP,

I'd love to show again with the Volti Vittoras!  Greg Roberts has been in the same boat as me in trying to get a large enough show room.

Vinnie

Hey Vinnie,

So what’s up with your Stiletto speakers? Are you still pursuing the project?

Vinnie R.

« Reply #29 on: 4 Oct 2019, 02:51 am »
Hey Vinnie,

So what’s up with your Stiletto speakers? Are you still pursuing the project?

Hi jriggy,

Yes - a loudspeaker company (I cannot mention the name at this time) will be acquiring them under their own brand.  I will still be highly involved in the process, but they will not be be built or sold by Vinnie Rossi.

Their aesthetics, fit n' finish, and sound will be significantly improved upon (the midrange and tweeter will not be off-the-shelf Scanspeak drivers like the Stiletto prototype that I brought to Axpona 209).  The 3-way design concept of an open baffle woofer combined with a sealed midrange and tweeter will likely remain intact. 

This will not be ready until sometime around spring/summer of 2020 ('maybe' in time for Axpona... not sure at this time).  It is too early to know the price, but it will very likely fall somewhere in the $20k - $30 range.

I will have to start a new thread about them next year as they are closer to going into production.  This is really all that I can say about them at this time, along with the fact that I'm very excited about where this is all going!  :)

Vinnie

matthewpartrick

• vinnierossiforum.com
« Reply #30 on: 9 Oct 2019, 12:40 pm »
Thank you, DaveC113!

Hi MP,

Vinnie

That would be loud enough to summon the Valkyries!☺