Rocky Mountain Audio Fest

VSA_JOE

Rocky Mountain Audio Fest
« on: 19 Sep 2008, 10:42 pm »
I don't know how many of you are intending on going to this year's Rocky Mountain Audio Fest but for those who are, we invite you to come meet Albert Von Schweikert and his son Damon in person.  They will be showing to the public for the first time a newly released model speaker, the Unifield 3 in suite 551 as well as demonstrating our flagship design of the VR-9SEs in the Pikes Peek room on the Marriott Mezzanine level.  We hope to see you there.
« Last Edit: 22 Sep 2008, 12:16 am by VSA_JOE »

varsharun

Re: Rocky Mountain Audio Fest
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2008, 12:40 am »
Hi Joe,

Welcome to the VSA circle and your inputs are highly appreciated. Do you have any info on the VR-77SE and will you be showing them
at the RMAF? I don't plan to give up my Unifields anytime soon but eager to know about this 'secret' new design  :)

-Arun

mfsoa

« Reply #2 on: 20 Sep 2008, 12:57 am »
Unifield 3 link did not work for me, FYI

-Mike

hotbird

« Reply #3 on: 20 Sep 2008, 01:16 am »

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #4 on: 20 Sep 2008, 03:36 am »
The VR77's will not be ready for the RMAF.  The VR9's and VR5 Anniversary models will be housed in the same large banquet/meeting room.  The room next door to this VSA setup will house the big Avalon's and on the other side of VSA, the new Grand Utopia's at 200k from JMLabs (you may have seen the ads for articulating vertical positional options).  Should be an interesting comparison....At least thats the plan as of today!

The Unifield 3's will be shown in two rooms,, one driven by Moscode amps, another room using the terrific 40w mono Audio Space tube amps. 

Wonder if VSA fans and personnel can meet over lunch/dinner or even a pvt time with Albert and Damon to discuss cabinet build, driver selection, crossovers, room interaction, speaker placement, associated equipment etc.?  Fun and educational!  Anyone?

JAB

VSA_JOE

« Reply #5 on: 22 Sep 2008, 04:20 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong but if Jab is Jack, then Hi Jack how are you? Thanks for answering the questions for me, you nailed it!

JackD201

« Reply #6 on: 22 Sep 2008, 05:12 pm »
Hi Joe,

Jab is Jab and he nailed it alright. More like a Right Hook actually :) I won't be able to make it to RMAF but might make it to CES. Got the wire transfer? We're prepping for the Philippine HiFi show. We'll feature the Unifield 3 with an Accuphase DP-78, Lamm LL2 Deluxe Preamp, Lamm ML1.1 Monoblocks, Critical Mass Systems PXK rack, Grand Master Amp stands, Shunyata power products and Verbatim cabling. It should be fun! We've tried this system with VR-5s but the Unifields should integrate better in the smallish rooms of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

Hope to see you guys in January!

Jack

VSA_JOE

« Reply #7 on: 22 Sep 2008, 11:11 pm »
Hi Jack, yes we did recieve the wire thanks! Sounds like you guys are bringing a small army to the show to do some major damage! Great Stuff! Be sure to share pictures of the show with us!

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #8 on: 23 Sep 2008, 01:59 am »
Hi Joe!  yeah its me, Jack in Houston.  Was asked to chime in before the site went public and I am thrilled to be a resource if and when needed.  I'm delighted you and Albert are able to discuss the technical aspect of your products as well as customer svc related issues. I really hope many of the members here or those watching on sidelines are able to gather and meet with you and the VSA staff at the RMAF.  As always,, the VSA exhibits for me are one of the highlights of every show and this year promises much.  The Unifield 3's will be the talk of the show given proper set-up in rooms that are difficult to work with at best...  I know you guys will put the best "footer" forward!

JAB

VSA_JOE

« Reply #9 on: 23 Sep 2008, 05:00 pm »
Hi Jack B. Good to hear from ya. Looks like your up to date on whats going on around here. Too bad I won't be able to make it to the RMAF show(never seen Denver before), but I will be at the CES show as usual. The RMAF looks like it's going to be a great show for us, and I'm sure Albert and Damon will have their best "footer" forward.

JackD201

« Reply #10 on: 23 Sep 2008, 06:17 pm »
Ooops double posted! <deleted>
« Last Edit: 24 Sep 2008, 03:34 am by JackD201 »

sts9fan

« Reply #11 on: 23 Sep 2008, 06:42 pm »
What is the retail on the Unify 3? 

JackD201

« Reply #12 on: 23 Sep 2008, 06:50 pm »