Invite to compare streaming audio and Teres belt vs rim drive.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
March 29 or April 5.  I plan to compare Bolder Statement Analog modded SB2 with rev4 PS,  SB3 with EA Pace Car to Northstar DAC and stock Transporter.   We will also listen to Teres 255/Origin Encounter 2/ZYX Airy 3x driven by Sig 2 AC motor and by the new Verus rim drive.  Then we will compare the Teres set up with Oracle DelphiV/SME4/Koetsu Rosewood Sig.  Got some new records.   :thumb:

As always, sharing commaraderie and tasting new brews/wine will take precedence over anally retentive testing procedures.  We will do what we can but no blindfolds will be used.  :lol:

Let me know what your preferred date is.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: 14 Mar 2008, 05:20 pm by woodsyi »

Scottdazzle

Either day works for me. Sounds like another great session!

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
As always, sharing commaraderie and tasting new brews/wine will take precedence over anally retentive testing procedures.  We will do what we can but no blindfolds will be used.  :lol:

:thumb:  I'm going to steal this and reuse it.

Bryan

woodsyi

• Volunteer
It will be March 29.  Anytime after 1 to whenever as usual.  Bring anything you want to share but you don't need to bring anything but a good set of ears.  See you then.  :thumb:

woodsyi

• Volunteer
Interesting tidbits.  Transporter retrieves music faster than SB2 or SB3 from the library on my NAS.  Any Slim Device remote works on all models.  SC7 is working fine with firmware 86 on the SBs and 36 on the Transporter.  See you Saturday.

woodsyi

• Volunteer
Reminder bump.  Got Teres all set up nicely.  :thumb: 

Dave G

Rim,

Thanks for the invite, but I won't be able to join you.  My son is coming home from college for the weekend.  Have fun guys.

Dave 

woodsyi

• Volunteer
Too bad Dave,

I hope your son is enjoying C'Ville, but not too much.  :lol:

Robert57

Rim, sorry I can't make it--also have a guest in town. Thanks for the generous offer! I hope you share your reactions with us next week.

Have fun.

Rob

Dave G

Quote from: woodsyi
I hope your son is enjoying C'Ville, but not too much. 

He appears to be enjoying everything C'ville has to offer.  I'll leave it at that.  :wink:

Dave

Scottdazzle

Re: Invite to compare streaming audio and Teres belt vs rim drive.
« Reply #10 on: 28 Mar 2008, 07:12 pm »
Is UVA still the notorious party school?