JBL L-96 L 96 L96 all Original Low Price.

WolfsongAudio

JBL L-96 L 96 L96 all Original Low Price.
« on: 4 Nov 2008, 05:33 pm »
A true Classic.  Pair of JBL L 96 three ways speakers in very respectable condition and 100 % sonic shape.  Cabinets are walnut and a solid 7/10 condition.  Some small nicks in the veneer, a little of the flat paint on one of the fronts is lifted ( looks like from a small piece of tape? ).  Both woofers have been re-foamed with proper JBL surrounds and tested with a 5 hz-5Khz sweep tone.  One midrange was damaged and a repair was attempted by the P.O. I removed most of the tape they used and filled the seam with the proper adhesive. The unit was tested with a 500 hz-10Khz tone and was flawless in sound.  One tweeter screen is missing.  The grilles need to be re-clothed.  The frames are in good shape and the badges are present.  I will answer any pertinent questions. Pictures available on request.

Priced at $250.00 for the pair.  Plus shipping.
Atlanta, Ga area 30043

This is a Used pair of speakers and carry NO warranty of any Kind.  They will not arrive DOA because they work.  I do not have original packing but will pack them to survive the rigors of shipping.  Local pick up is fine.  I will protect the drivers with individual covers if they are shipped.  These are heavy so please allow a bit of time to properly and safely pack them.
Shipping insurance is optional but recommended as we all know UPS.

Whitese

Re: JBL L-96 L 96 L96 all Original Low Price.
« Reply #1 on: 5 Nov 2008, 12:15 am »
Great speakers fellas!!!