FS - Carolina Audio JX92S JLM (Jordan Lean Monitors)

t-head

• 'I am sure that I am sure of nothing'
Finances force the sale of my pair of Jordan Lean Monitors. They are a quarter-wave, 3x folded transmission line design. Line tuned to 28Hz. In room response easily to 40Hz. Single driver design of 88dB efficiency. Matches well with tube gear of 7+ watts, Solid State and chip amps of all types. Close front wall placement allows easy use in many environments. 36"x6"x6.5" size is very unobtrusive and therefore a high WAF. Ability to match color to environment adds to WAF. Aside from audio use, they make superb home theater front (or 2 channel) monitors or rears. Can be placed either side of LCD or plasma screens at proper height with small footprint...presently painted white with a water-born lacquer, easily refinished.

Sound is very clear and dynamic. Easily mated to subs for HT.

$1500 speakers now available for $1,000 + shipping from 98340 Money order, Bank Transfer, etc. Paypal add 4%

Buying these speakers will allow me to stay in my apt for 1 month...help a guy out...homeless audiophool ?  :o ...can't happen...

Thanks for looking.

Richard
« Last Edit: 23 Oct 2008, 04:14 am by t-head »

t-head

Bump for price reduction on system - receiver SOLD

Clear, detailed sound with the coherence of single driver/crossoverless speakers and surprising, tight bass. I am only selling due to financial crisis...need rent. Thanks for looking.

t
« Last Edit: 23 Oct 2008, 04:16 am by t-head »

t-head

$100 off speakers as well...

I have no camera so no pics...

I'll be gald to call anyone if you have questions...desperately seeking a camera.

t

t-head

Check Carolina Audio site and A'gon, Asylum for feedback on Carolina Audio...Those who buy them like them...very few ever offered used 'cause they keep them. I would if I could...

mate best with sand and chip amps, though PP tubes are fine...friends Almarro 318B works well...

t