nobody runs these puppies?? huh?? :D

mca

Re: Gabriel Gold Revelation
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 2007, 08:43 pm »
Never even heard of them :o

2bigears

« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2007, 08:52 pm »
well i hope someone has heard of them as i just sold the farm for a couple of sets?? :D  cable review soon!!  :lol:

arthurs

« Reply #4 on: 13 Jul 2007, 11:12 pm »
Pat, apologies.  I know I owe you a call on these, you around tomorrow?  Art

yo2tup

« Reply #5 on: 13 Jul 2007, 11:41 pm »
I have a set of Revelations and Extremes.  Revelations are still burning in, so its too soon to make any judgement.  The extremes, I believe, are burned in....and they sound VERY nice in my system.

Nick B

« Reply #6 on: 14 Jul 2007, 12:42 am »
Lots of favorable comments on these at Audiogon.

2bigears

« Reply #7 on: 14 Jul 2007, 02:49 am »
hi Art,call any time.if no answer,please leave you # and i Will ring back.thks Pat :D

jbtrio

« Reply #8 on: 15 Jul 2007, 02:17 pm »
Hi 2bigears,
  I have the GG Revelations, you won't be disappointed they are excellent. Give them about 150 hours to open up (sound good right from the start) then sounds like a component upgrade. They have beautiful tone, highs are extended and smooth, vocals to die for, bass is articulate and full of texture. The cables have a deep and wide lay-ed soundstage with nice imaging. One of the best cable that I purchased.

Joe

2bigears

« Reply #9 on: 15 Jul 2007, 03:25 pm »
 :)  thks Joe,Steve mentioned a 300 hour burn to complete.sounds like you like them and that's good news for sure. :D

jbtrio

« Reply #10 on: 15 Jul 2007, 07:55 pm »
Hi 2bigears,
 I more then like them. :drool: Once the cables break in, on good recorded live preformances the air and ambience of the recorded venue is so fleshed out you just shake your head in amasement.
 Let us know what you think, when you have some hours on them.

Gaitaro

« Reply #11 on: 28 Nov 2007, 02:20 am »
The Gabriel Gold Revelations are excellent ICs. I am using both the GG Revelation balanced ICs and bi-wired speaker cables. The Gabriels replaced Virtual Dynamics Revelation balanced ICs and bi-wired speaker cables in my system. The Virtual Dynamics Revelations are also excellent cables but are extremely heavy and difficult to manipulate while the Gabriels are light and easy to work with. IOM: The price performance ratio of the Gabriels is hard to beat!
Recently I had an opportunity to try the Gabriel Gold Raptures and they also are outstanding. As far as purchase, you can either bid on Audiogon or direct from Steve Brunelle (Audiogon user name: sts).
PS: I'm still using Virtual Dynamics Master v.3 PCs and a Revelation signature balanced digital cable. I do not know Steve other than through e-mails, just a happy customer and user of his products.

arthurs

« Reply #12 on: 28 Nov 2007, 02:32 am »
I have a 1.5M pair of Revelations I no longer need, if anyone is interested drop me a PM or mail.  They are as new.

Gaitaro

« Reply #13 on: 29 Nov 2007, 04:32 am »
Arthurs,
2 questions: 1. Did you not care for the cable? 2. Are yours RCA or XLR?

arthurs

« Reply #14 on: 29 Nov 2007, 04:49 am »
1.  I like the cable quite a bit, I just don't have a fit for it in my current setup.
2.  RCA

Drop me a note if there's anything else I can share.

MrAcoustat

« Reply #15 on: 28 Jan 2011, 05:28 am »
Just bought the the Gabriel Gold Revelation RV2R, i know it is discontinued but i got a very good deal on a 1 meter pair of XLR, i was told that for the price i made a good move.

KCI-JohnP

« Reply #16 on: 4 Feb 2011, 03:13 pm »
Steve makes FANTASTIC cables, you will not be disappointed in them that's for sure! :thumb:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #17 on: 4 Feb 2011, 04:59 pm »
I just went to the Gabriel website and there's no prices listed for any of his cables. Anyone know how to find out this info?

Cheers,
Robin

Berto

« Reply #18 on: 4 Feb 2011, 05:03 pm »
I just went to the Gabriel website and there's no prices listed for any of his cables. Anyone know how to find out this info?

Cheers,
Robin

You can email Steve through his site. His Agon handle is Sts and he does advertise a few of his current models on there as well.

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #19 on: 4 Feb 2011, 05:32 pm »
You can email Steve through his site. His Agon handle is Sts and he does advertise a few of his current models on there as well.

I'm more just curious than actually interested so I won't waste his time with emails. Audio websites that won't list their prices don't really gain much interest from me from the get go. But thanks for that A'gon info Berto, I'll scope that out to satisfy my curiosity.  :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin