ACI newsletter

Harry P

ACI newsletter
« on: 26 Sep 2005, 01:33 am »
Mike, has there been an ACI email newsletter in the last couple of months? Just checking because if so, I havent' received one.

Mike Dzurko

Re: ACI newsletter
« Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2005, 07:14 pm »
Quote from: Harry P
Mike, has there been an ACI email newsletter in the last couple of months? Just checking because if so, I havent' received one.

Harry:

Nope, we should have had one out over a month ago . . .  we do hope to have one out within the next two weeks.  In the meantime, we've tried to keep everything here as current as possible. Thanks!

Mike Dzurko

ACI newsletter
« Reply #2 on: 19 Oct 2005, 12:57 pm »
The next issue of the ACI Confidential will start emailing this Thursday, the 20th. All should be on their way by Friday. This will be the start of regular, monthly mailings . .. . more to come :)

Eric

ACI newsletter
« Reply #3 on: 19 Oct 2005, 03:57 pm »
Can hardly wait

mdubrow

ACI newsletter
« Reply #4 on: 20 Oct 2005, 05:49 pm »
Does this mean an imminent announcement of a Sapphire XL center?  :hyper:

Mike Dzurko

ACI newsletter
« Reply #5 on: 21 Oct 2005, 12:33 am »
Quote from: mdubrow
Does this mean an imminent announcement of a Sapphire XL center?  :hyper:

Well . . .  you'll just have to read the Confidential :)  And, lots more to tell in the coming months :)  FWIW, I'm about to shut of this computer and for the third night in a row, listen to an HT system with the Sapphire XL center proto . . .

Eric

ACI newsletter
« Reply #6 on: 21 Oct 2005, 05:20 pm »
Awesome!!!!

suits_me

ACI newsletter
« Reply #7 on: 22 Oct 2005, 05:08 am »
Hey, Department of Complaints, your "Woodies" graph has no link. (At least not in my browser.)

Just FYI.

Mike Dzurko

ACI newsletter
« Reply #8 on: 22 Oct 2005, 01:56 pm »
Quote from: suits_me
Hey, Department of Complaints, your "Woodies" graph has no link. (At least not in my browser.)

Just FYI.

Links added . . . Thanks!

eros28

No Newsletter
« Reply #9 on: 22 Oct 2005, 04:56 pm »
Hi Mike:

I suscribed to your newsletter by inputing my name and email address but haven't recieved anything yet. Is the newsletter not fowarded to Hotmail or GMail addresses? Or does it take a while for the server to send it out?

Thanks

my email addy is papy_eros@hotmail.com

Mike Dzurko

Re: No Newsletter
« Reply #10 on: 22 Oct 2005, 06:20 pm »
Quote from: eros28
Hi Mike:

I suscribed to your newsletter by inputing my name and email address but haven't recieved anything yet. Is the newsletter not fowarded to Hotmail or GMail addresses? Or does it take a while for the server to send it out?

Thanks

my email addy is papy_eros@hotmail.com

If you just subscribed, it might be a few days. We send to all addresses, but some spam filters will block it. Email me directly and I'll send you the link . . .