WTF has happened to Jason "Mayhem" Miller?

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
WTF has happened to Jason "Mayhem" Miller?
« on: 10 Oct 2014, 03:37 am »
Man, what a shame.  I don't know how many of you folks remember Jason "Mayhem" Miller but SWAT just conducted a raid on his house to arrest him.  Miller was at one time among the best MMA fighters on the planet and a top contended.  He also starred in the MTV reality show "Bully Beatdown" where a bully is invited onto the show to pick on someone his own size in the form of a professional MMA fighter.  Miller was known for his trash talk and flamboyant style, usually sporting wild dye jobs and crazy mohawks.  But he seems to have descended into a spiral of mental illness.  A year or two ago he was arrested in a church, naked and passed out.  He's been in and out of the court system and definitely has some kind of mental issues.

It's really sad.  I always loved to see him fight and he was fun to watch in the ring and outside of it.  I hope he gets his $hit together at some point.

TheHills44060

Re: WTF has happened to Jason "Mayhem" Miller?
« Reply #1 on: 17 Dec 2014, 02:55 pm »
Yikes i did not realize all of this. For a while I kinda thought his crazy antics was just a shtick but I guess it was his reality.