Any chance we'll be seeing a review of the SongTowers on Affordable Audio?

Magnus_CA

I think it would go a long way with those of us one the fence if we saw a professional review of the SongTowers, whether it be AA.org or Stereophile or whatever.

Just a thought.

avahifi

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.avahifi.com
Best way to get a fast review of the new Songtowers is to buy the set that Jim has available and listen to them yourself.

I am sure that if they don't work out for you (rare chance of that in my book) Jim will find anyother buyer for them promptly.

Regards,

Frank Van Alstine

R Swerdlow

Frank

This is changing the subject a bit, but since you are here, I'd like to hear your opinion on driving a pair of SongTowers with an OmegaStar EX integrated amp.

I realize that anyone in your position always wants to sell more of your products, but is there any reason why this would not be a good combination?

Richard

jsalk

Mgnus_CA -

I think it would go a long way with those of us one the fence if we saw a professional review of the SongTowers, whether it be AA.org or Stereophile or whatever.

Just a thought.

We will be finishing up and shipping a pair to a reviewer from enjoythemusic.com within the next two weeks.  I have no idea how long it will take for him to review them.  So it may be a while, but we are taking steps to make it happen.

In the mean time, as Frank indicated, anyone who purchases a pair and are not satisfied can return them within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price.  No problem.  We are so confident in this design, I would never expect to have any returned.  They should certainly exceed anyones reasonable expectations. 

- Jim