Owners Audition list.

MichiganMike

Re: Owners Audition list.
« Reply #60 on: 12 Oct 2008, 03:00 am »
I have SongTower QWT speakers available for audition in a two channel audio system..  I also have Von Schweikert 4JR in a home theater system.  My home is north of Saginaw, Michigan.

Send a PM to arrange an audition.

indygreg

« Reply #61 on: 13 Oct 2008, 12:29 am »
I have SongTowers, SongSurrounds (with stands), and a SongCenter in the San Francisco Bay Area (San Mateo).  PM me for more info.

NYSportz

« Reply #62 on: 9 Nov 2008, 10:35 pm »
I'm in downtown Chicago with a pair of SongTowers, SongSurround Is, and a SongCenter, all in walnut.  If anyone wants to have a listen, let me know.

Justin

robinje

« Reply #63 on: 10 Nov 2008, 04:23 am »
I have a pair of SongTower RT's driven by a range of Van Alstine gear.  I am in Nevis, Minnesota.  PM me to arrange for listening...   :thumb:

Art_Chicago

« Reply #64 on: 23 Nov 2008, 11:37 pm »
I just got my SongTowers with OW4. I am in Naperville, a south-west Chicago suburb. PM for listening.
Art

yooper

« Reply #65 on: 24 Nov 2008, 04:16 am »
I have not posted here because I live just shy of an hour from Jim and have assumed that a person would rather get with Jim since he is so close. 

But I got to thinking, perhaps someone would like to hear a pair of HT3's just out of curiosity and may not want to take up Jim's time. 

In any event, I live in Ypsilanti MI,  own a pair of HT3's which are finished in a hand rubbed-high gloss finish crotch mahogany.  Aside from the hand rubbed finish upgrade, I do have a couple more upgrades which consist of the Sonicaps and Blackhole 5.

I am using a Slimdevices Transporter, Dodd battery pre amp and a pair of Odyssey mono extreme SE's.

I would be more than happy to offer a listen to those interested and am just a pm away.

Mark

greenhouseman

« Reply #66 on: 25 Nov 2008, 04:18 pm »
Have the HT2's, HTC & HT1's in Tineo in a 5.1 setup using a MFW-15 sub. Live about 3 miles from Jim's workshop in Waterford. If interested i am available almost any time----Eric

adydula

• Restricted
« Reply #67 on: 10 Jan 2009, 04:26 pm »
Located in Raleigh, N.C.

Black Satin Finish.
Van Alstine Ultravalve and Van Alstine PreAmp.

Be glad to demo.

Send PM directly to me.

Alex

« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2017, 01:11 am by adydula »

adolgins

« Reply #68 on: 31 Jan 2009, 09:29 pm »
We are looking to audition SongTower QWT speakers.  We live in Portland, OR but will travel as far as Seattle, WA if necessary as we are very seriously interested it purchasing a pair, but really want to hear them.  Thanks.

BoB/335

« Reply #69 on: 19 Feb 2009, 12:57 pm »
I live on Long Island, NY. I have been in contact with a member here who lives on Staten Island and has graciously offered me an audition at his place. Just thought I'd see if there was anyone on Long Island before making the trip. (The trip really isn't that far but traffic and the bridge crossing can be a pita depending on the time of the day.)

evan1

« Reply #70 on: 19 Feb 2009, 08:30 pm »
I live on Long Island, NY. I have been in contact with a member here who lives on Staten Island and has graciously offered me an audition at his place. Just thought I'd see if there was anyone on Long Island before making the trip. (The trip really isn't that far but traffic and the bridge crossing can be a pita depending on the time of the day.)

Make the trip . You can also hear my nieghbors Salk HT 3's.

Morning is best you will beat the traffic

BoB/335

« Reply #71 on: 19 Feb 2009, 09:17 pm »
I will confirm the time before this day is over. Thanks again!

Harmonics

« Reply #72 on: 21 Mar 2009, 04:49 am »
I am interested in hearing SongTower QWT speakers in the San Francisco Bay Area, preferably close to San Jose, CA.  If possible, I would also like to hear the speakers in conjunction with a SongCenter and maybe SongSurrounds for home theater.

Thanks!

BoB/335

« Reply #73 on: 21 Mar 2009, 11:50 am »
I have SongTowers, SongSurrounds (with stands), and a SongCenter in the San Francisco Bay Area (San Mateo).  PM me for more info.

You should PM this guy.

bahorn1

« Reply #74 on: 21 Mar 2009, 01:33 pm »
I am interested in hearing SongTower QWT speakers in the San Francisco Bay Area, preferably close to San Jose, CA.  If possible, I would also like to hear the speakers in conjunction with a SongCenter and maybe SongSurrounds for home theater.

Thanks!

You can also PM me.  I have the SongTowers, SongCenter, and SongSurrounds that I'm using for both 2CH and HT.  And I'm a little closer to you in Mountain View.

Steve Vol

« Reply #75 on: 21 Mar 2009, 02:23 pm »
If you are looking for a listen to the HT3's in the Houston area, I have a pair and live in Kingwood, Tx.  They are powered by Odyssey Mono Extremes.

mitebbots

« Reply #76 on: 21 Mar 2009, 03:15 pm »
HT1 or HT2's in the Western US? California?

Anywhere?

thx
« Last Edit: 23 Mar 2009, 05:22 pm by mitebbots »

Don_S

« Reply #77 on: 21 Mar 2009, 03:40 pm »
Anyone willing to let me hear HT3s somewhere around Sacramento, CA?  East Bay also works for me.

Thank you, Don

bahorn1

« Reply #78 on: 21 Mar 2009, 04:03 pm »
Anyone willing to let me hear HT3s somewhere around Sacramento, CA?  East Bay also works for me.

Thank you, Don

You might try sending a PM to koiman.  He's in Antioch.  He and his wife were kind enough to let me hear his HT3s last summer.  He was the only person I could find in the SF Bay Area with HT3s.

intamin22

« Reply #79 on: 21 Mar 2009, 04:45 pm »
Add me to the list. Located in downtown Indianapolis, I have a pair of Song Towers should anyone want to listen.